Chapter 9; Hooker from hell

Eli's family above. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan are his parents. Zoey Sugg as his older sister and the cute munchkin in the corner is his younger sister.
  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
        Shawn' P.O.V

     Shuffling into the hospital room Eli seemed almost, guilty. Like he broke something important or stole someone's nose ring. Quirking my eyebrow I shook it off walking further into the room.

    The only sound was the heart monitor beeping and Devon shifting a pillow around on the couch trying to get comfortable. Not noticing us he settled his head back into the fluffy pillow and closed his eyes obviously trying to rest. I lightened my footsteps trying to minimise the sound my shoes made on the floor.

     "I know you're in here," Devon's husky, sleep deprived voice scared me making me jump backwards staring at him wide-eyed. As his eyelids fluttered open and he giggled looking over my stance. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. Thought you were someone else."

     I regained my posture and wiggled my eyebrows at him jumping, again, when a chair was suddenly being pulled across the tiled linoleum floor. I heard Eli's chuckle and turned to glare daggers into the back of his beanie covered head.

     "So, a special someone," I asked resuming to wiggle my eyebrows ready for any more jump scares. My poor little punk heart probably couldn't take any more. He shook his head and smiled when footsteps were heard click, click, clicking down the hallway.

     C'mon what doctor wears heels?

     Turning as the clicking got closer my eyes were met with a Carmel skinned woman dressed in a black dress that covered the necessities, draped off one shoulder, and was lace on the sides. Her heels were cheery red with bedazzle beads covering the length of them making her long legs stand out. Her nearly dyed blue hair was down and curled framing her face well and complementing her bright blue eyes. Her lips were lined and covered in red lipstick as well.

     So, basically, she looked like a hooker from hell. Just prettier and more feminine than what I assumed most demons looked like.

     "Devon, who are these people? I thought you said we would be alone," the hooker asked clutching her bedazzled red hand clutch closer to her chest. Shaking my head I turned removing my eyes from the beautiful monstrosity. Sitting on the bed next to Seth I noticed his eyes flutter open and he smiled.

     "How about we talk outside, Regina," Devon offered his voice soft catching Seth's attention. He pushed himself up into the sitting position and watched as his brother tried to run from the room.

     Just before he could round the door frame Seth's shaky voice stopped him making him turn and listen, "Can you get me a chocolate milk on your way back?" Nodding Devon then turned and then rushed off his hand guiding Regina, the hell hooker, away. Giggling I just looked down at Seth. I'm ready to get him out of here and back home. Mmm, home. If I could only wrap my arms around Seth and Eli and have them call that home. I would protect them!

     "Who was the stripper with the booty dress and sinfully red heels making my brother run out of the room?" Seth asked pouting his lip looking towards Eli.

     "Regina,"

     "Hooker from hell,"
    Eli and I both answered him at the same time probably making it sound like we both said Regina from hell.

     "What? Who?" He looked at me with a smirk on his face, "what?"

     "Nothing," I sighed leaning down to peck his lips. His mouth tasted like stale chips and medicine making me pull away cringing. Eli didn't notice and leaned in after taking his share of his, usually sweet, sickly lips. Pulling away Eli pounced around the bed quickly landing on my lap.

     "I need toothpaste," he whispered and dove his tongue into my mouth tangling it with mine before pulling away and sighing. Patting my shoulder he turned and just nestled in my lap.
What was I? A toothpaste container? At least now I know what my lips taste like, I've always wondered.

     I wonder if the hell hooker's lips taste like asshole and onion dip.
  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
   A/N; I'm sorry!! I just really wanted to introduce Regina and kinda open y'all up to Shawn's random, but funny, thoughts.
  Love you guys and promise a thousand times next time's will be longer!!
              ~McDino