32; Make Me Forget

Shawn's P.O.V

     Seth bounded into the room as screaming began to occur again downstairs. Tears were streaming down his face and his chest was heaving up and down, his breaths uneven. Throwing himself onto the bed he buried his head into a pillows and began hiccuping giant sobs while his shoulders shook.

     Furrowing my brows I rolled over pulling his small body onto mine, "what happened, darling?" I questioned.

     His voice was muffled by his sobs into my chest but I was able to make out certain parts, "Sp-Sp-Spencer...strippers...to make me remember him...heart hurts...want to forget." Sighing I rubbed his back and hugged him closer to me holding a whole new kind of hatred for that man.

     "Shhhhh, wanna do something fun?" I asked as his sobs faded into light hiccuping. Looking up at me he had a smug smirk on his face.

     Oh no.

     "I have an idea," he smiled leaning upwards and pressing his lips to my neck while his ice cold hands slipped up my shirt.

     *************************************

         Author's Note; I KNOW!!!
         It's short. It's because Wattpad has deleted my last THREE attempts at writing this chapter and I'm done. So...this is all could get out because I'm so irritated.
      SORRY!