Chapter 7; Bruises and bitemarks.

{A/N wow this is embarrassing. Last chapter I put up the wrong picture for Devon. It was supposed to be Avan Jogia but instead it showed Dan Howell. Oops. Sorry.}
Seth's P.O.V

     Waking up to the alarm going off I groaned and rolled over my whole body erupting into pain. I heard Devon groan from his pull out bed on the floor.

     "Holy shit," I heard him whisper, "are you okay?" He asked his hand cupping my cheek setting it on fire and not in a nice way that it would with Eli or Shawn.

     "No," I groaned pulling my face away from him. I didn't attempt to open my eyes because I knew the migraine would come.

     "Do you want to go to the hospital?" He asked his voice laced with worry. To be honest I wanted to lay here with Eli and Shawn but I knew they would push for what happened and then we all would be put in a foster home far, far away from here.

     "I'm fine," I shook my head regretting it feeling the migraine creeping up the base of my head. "Uuugggrrhhhhhh!" I moaned grabbing my head ignoring the searing pain in my arms.

     "We're going to the hospital," he sighed getting up to get changed,"do you want me to call anyone?" He asked. Devon always asked this when I was sick. He was a good brother like that and was always comforting making sure I was alright.

     "Shawn Ortiz and Eli Freshman," I groaned my head feeling as if millions of people were all having a rave up in there.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Shawn's P.O.V

     "I'll hang the jury, you sick judgmental fool! I burry you six feet deep cause I'm tired of you rules!" My phone screamed vibrating on my nightstand. Not checking the caller ID I reached over Eli and answered it.

     "Hello," I whispered careful not to wake Eli up.

     "Shawn?" The male on the other end asked sounding like a deeper version of Seth.

     "Yeah," I smiled hoping it was him.

    "This is Devon, Seth Hawk's older brother. He is hurting very badly and I'm taking him to the ER now. He asked for you and Eli Freshman to met us there," the Devon guy said. My heart was beating 100 times faster than before.

     I nodded and then realized he couldn't see it, "Alright. I'll call Eli and meet you two there." Hanging up and tossed my phone somewhere and then violently shook Eli.

     "What?" He sleepily asked dragging out the a longer than usual.

      "Devon, Seth's older brother is taking him to the ER. Apparently he is hurt pretty bad," I explained but before I could take another breath Eli shot out of bed like a bat out of hell and was getting dressed, brushing his teeth and checking Twitter all at the same time. I don't know how, don't ask. Years of training probably.

     Watching him for a bit I remembered what we were doing and then got up quickly running to my closet. I grabbed my Ricky Dillion muscle top and some black jeans with my blue converses. Having zero time I stripped my shirt off throwing it behind me and pulling on the muscle top. Next I pulled my sweats of as fast as I could but my feet got stuck so it took a while. Finally I was able to pull my pants on zip and button them and slip on some socks, my shoes and tie them.

     I grabbed my black jacket from one of my many coats of my coat rack and ran to my bathroom quickly running the brush through my knotty hair.

     Finally at the hospital both Eli and I had our choice of energy drink with a Monster for Devon. Just guessed. Walking to the check in the lady looked up and seemed to fool her eyes.

     "Hi, we're looking for Devon and Seth Hawk," Eli smiled at the lady. She looked down typing on her computer not saying anything.

     "They haven't been called back so they are in this waiting room over here," she pointed to the far right waiting room. Nodding we both started heading that way. When we walked in I instantly spotted Seth with his head in who I presumed was Devon. I pulled Eli over to them and extended the monster out to Devon but the closer I got to Seth the worse he looked.

     There were bruises completely covering his face with clear knuckle marks and hand prints on his throat. One of his eyes was swollen shut and his lips were cracked and swollen. I couldn't imagine the rest of his body.

     "How is he?" I asked whispering in case he was asleep.

     "We just got here so he isn't asleep," Devon smiled up at us cracking open the can in his lap. Seth cringed at the noise but also jumped cause it scarred him. I sat down next to him and his little hoodie and sweats self and grabbed his head lacing our fingers together. He tilted his head towards me and cracked his good eye open and smiled leaning his head against my shoulder. I kissed his head I watched as Eli sat next to Devon striking up a conversation about music while I soothed Seth and his pains while waiting on the nurse to call us back.

     "What happened, babe?" I asked him softly my thumb running over his red knuckles. His shook his head nuzzling it further into my neck. It was like he was looking for protection. "To fix anything, we have to find a problem."

     Devon looked over at us and sighed looking at me giving me the 'I'll tell you later look.' I swear if if was a group of homophobic kids I will go to their houses and rip their heads off one by one in front of their families.

     "Seth!" A nurse yelled holding up a large clipboard. All four of us stood, Seth had to have help but he stood. Devon and I each took a side of Seth and half carried half walk him to the door. When the nurse saw him her eyes bulged and she skipped weighing and blood pressure and went straight back to the room. Eli and I took a post on either side of him making sure that no one was gonna hurt him further and Devon sat next to me with watching eyes. Watching everything the doctors and nurses did.

     "What happened today?" A doctor asked stepping through the curtains his voice echoing in the small ER room. I glared at him when Seth groaned and grabbed his head curling into a ball facing Eli.