43. Unanswered Questions

Heya people! How are you? Sorry for the wait! Schools and exams! :(

Dedicated to @livemaxi for their amazing comments and votes. Thanks! :)

You'll know why I made that picture! ----> :)

CHAPTER 43 - Unanswered Questions

He asked me to be his girlfriend!!

I was freaking out inside when he said those words. 'Will you be my girlfriend?'

Ah! I still can't believe my ears. Did they heard it right?

I am just too happy to believe it! God, how can you bless me such a sudden and that too with such a perfect guy? Love you for God! You're the best!

Okay, I think I am going crazy now.

With the thoughts in my mind, I entered the school's building when my eyes went on Blair and Jess, standing near my locker, probably waiting for me.

"Hey guys!" I chirped. I've been very cheerful thses days, I guess you already know the reason.

Blair narrowed her eyes at me and shook my shoulder,"You're saying 'hey' to us? Isn't there something more important than that to tell us Jady?"

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I announced.

"Oh really?" Jess asked.

"Yeah." I replied innocently.

"So, you dating school's hottest guy is not important to you?" Blair exclaimed.

Ohhh, I was so lost in my daydreaming about Ryan that I totally forgot to tell them about it. 

But..wait..How do they know about it?

"How do you guys know?" I asked, a red bright blush creeping on my cheek.

"Everyone in the school knows about it. Rumors spread too fast Jady." Blair stated. True, gossip and our school are like best friends forever.

"So, when were you planning to tell us?" Jess yelled.

"Soon." I answered. 

"Ahh, leave it now Jess. The good thing is that our little Jady is dating. nd that to school's Greek God!" Blair admired. Hey, he's my boyfriend now!

"Agin, you've a boyfriend Blair and more gross, that the guy you're fangirling on is Jady's boyfriend. So drop it now." Jess spoke.

"Yeah, yeah. But we can share him, right Jady?" Blair joked. I wish that it was a joke or I'll end up punching you Miss Barbie.

I shook my head in disgust, causing Jess to chuckle and Blair to pout because I didn't agree to share Ryan. And I will never ever do that.

"Lets get to class and yes, you've to tell us everything during lunch. Okay?" Jess ordered,

"Sure." I answered, while walking.