41. Stuck with you

Just a little information : Shaggy is Jade's childhood friend and her first love.

Many of you asked that so here's it is. And the bet was that whoever will kiss first, will lose.

Are we clear now?

And about Jade's sudden asthma attack, you'll know why she was so out of control and thinking of dying in this chapter! :)

Dedicated to @freakeinstein00 for her wonderful comments and support! Thanks! :))

Hope you'll like it! :)

   CHAPTER 41 - Stuck with you

HE KISSED ME!!!

Woho!

I know I am getting mad every second, but if the person you have been crushing on since you were six kisses you, then it's a huge deal man.

I can still feel his warm, soft lips on mine. It gives me sparks every time I touch my lips.

I know, that was so damn cliche but it's okay to be cliche sometimes.

When we were coming home after getting my pump, he kept insisting about going to the hospital for a check-up but I refused. I was better after the mouth to mouth. After that kiss, to be honest.

Then this morning, I went to Dr. Brown and he said that everything's alright. Must be a panic attack and gave me some pills. And then, I figured out one more thing, I was over reacting the whole time. I am never like that when I get an asthma attack. I guess, it was because of the news that I read about Sarah Arthur's death. Maybe I was just to scared about dying the way she did. Due to getting panicked. And instead of keeping myself in control, I went out of control and maybe that's the reason why I was thinking that I'll die.

Silly me. I will keep that in mind from now that never panic during an attack.

God, that kiss! It just kept roaming in my head. And discovering that Ryan's Shaggy, kept me thinking. 

Do he remember me as his childhood friend?

If yes, then why didn't he tell me before? Why I had to find it out by Ashton's phone?

And how could I be so stupid and not realize it? 

I always feel that different vibe around him but never though that he will be Shaggy. I always feel that bond with him that I never felt with anyone except of Shaggy. I felt safe around Shaggy, just like I do near Ryan. His smile reminded me of someone familiar, and that familiar thing was Shaggy. The things he told me, kept me thinking that I've heard it before, because it was Shaggy's. His husky and deep voice reminded me of someone, of someone who I've spend a lot of time with, he was Shaggy.

All of it was Shaggy and I couldn't make it out? Why?