6. Hard to believe

This chapter is dedicated to @Live_Laugh_Love_22 for her amazing comments. :)
Hope you'll like it.

Chapter 6: Hard to believe

Why was he doing this? What was going on in his head? How could he agree so fast?
Maybe he wanted to help?

Nah, he was Ryan Matthews, and Ryan doesn't come across as the type to help people. Then what was going on?
These questions have been going on in my head since I met with Ryan and sealed the deal. 

It was very strange that he agreed so fast. I mean, it was great but it was just too weird.

"I can't believe he agreed." Blair exclaimed incredulously. I could’t blame her, she was the one who kept saying that Ryan would never agree. But boy, he did.
"I told you Blair. He'd do it." Jess said smugly. Well, she was the one who thought it was worth a try. And boy, it was.
"I know that. He agreed so damn fast. I thought he’d torture me first and only agrees if he gets something out of it. But this was different." I said with the same incredulous tone that Blair had.
"Leave it now. Just plan on what you'll do next." Jess advised me, and that was just what I was going to do.

"I'll go to him and tell him to meet my sister." I said confidently, slightly puffing my chest out.
"Shut up, Jady. You are not going to do that. He'll run away." Blair shouted.
“You shut up, Blair, my sister is a great girl and he would love to meet her.” I announced, defending my family.

I cringed, her voice could really damage my eardrums if she wanted it to.

"Why are you girls screaming?" My dad entered the room with a huge smile.
"Hey, Mr. Newly," Both my friends said in unison.
"We weren't screaming, Dad. It's our way to show our love for each other." I lied, hugging both my friends to support it. They both faked a smile as well, riding on my alibis.
"Oh, strange love. I’m going out, Princess. So stay safe." Dad said and smiled at both the girls.

"Bye, Daddy. And I am always safe." I replied, giving my father a huge smile.
"Unless Ryan breaks in because you know why." Blair mumbled. What was wrong with her?
"Did you said something, Blair? Who's Ryan?" Dad asked. How did he hear it? Who knew my dad had Vampire ears!

"Nothing, Dad. She was talking about Ryan Gosling. We were going to see his movie, so she is very excited. Right, Blair?" I asked, hoping she caught on what I was trying to do.
"Oh yeah. I am so happy and excited I can barely contain it! Yay!" She yapped while jumping up and down. Gosh, she was overacting.
Jess stood there quietly, enjoying the scene. Help me, Jess.

"Okay. You girls have fun with your Ryan Gosling. I got to go. Bye." Dad kissed my forehead and went outside.

As soon as he disappeared, I sent Blair a death glare. Because of her, Dad would have known about our plan.

~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the school building and walked to my locker which Ryan was leaning on.

What was he doing here?

I reached my locker and opened it, trying my best to ignore him.

"Trying to ignore me, Pumpkin?" I snapped my head to face him and glared at him. He smirked, still leaning comfortably against the locker. He stepped closer to where I was standing.
"Yes," I said in a monotone and turned my attention back to my locker.
"Oh, really? Then what was yesterday all about? Found a new guy for your sister?"
I didn’t answer and just kept myself engaged in my books.
"So, am I still in?" he asked, to which I answered with a ,"Yes."
"Cool, bye." He started to walk away. Wait, where was he going? We still had to talk about the whole 'dating' thing.
"Wait, where are you going?" I asked out.
He stopped walking and turned his head and shrugged his shoulder at me.”To class. I can see you don't want to talk."
"I want to. Let’s talk." I grinned desperately.