35. Let it snow!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dedicated to @Harrah1D for her funny comments throughout the story! <3

CHAPTER 35 - Let it snow!

'Oh the weather outside is frightful

But the fire is so delightful

And since we've no place to go

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping

And I've bought some corn for popping

The lights are turned way down low

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!'

The Christmas songs were playing throughout the day because you know what? 

It's Christmas eve! Yay!

I love Christmas! So much fun. The festive wave in the air. I love it!

The streets were coloured with red and white. The snow covering the roads and the snowflakes falling lightly on the trees, this scene is delightful. The kids laughing and giggling with the festivity in the atmosphere, waiting for their gifts, eating tasty food and enjoying their holidays!

Ah, isn't is great? 

It is!

Bad thing that for the first time, mom and dad will not be with us. Mom had to cancel her trip to the US because of the heavy snowfall that all the flights were delayed or cancelled. And dad, he's working his ass of in Singapore. He was even crying heavily last night on the webcam because he won't be able to celebrate Christmas with us.

My dad's a drama queen. 

But I've to admit one thing that both my parents are really caring and passionate about their lives and work, and of course for their family. That's why I love them! With my heart.

But you know what got me thinking? About a guy who don't like Christmas and even don't celebrate it. He don't like the festival of joy and fun. He looked off since the day, everyone started to decorate their houses and the air was filled with happiness. He didn't feel the joy of Christmas. That guy is..

Ryan.

I tried to know the reason behind it but he won't let me know. I still wonder what's the reason behind his sad face that didn't suit him at all. He looks great when he's happy and cocky, but like this, he looks really heartbreaking. And his smile, that smile's something really special. Like finding a green plant in the deserts. It's something familiar. His smile is really beautiful and how can we forget his cute little dimples! They're to die for! 

God, I sound like a creep. 

I don't know what's happening to me? I've been thinking a lot about him. Well..I was thinging a lot about him since the day we met. The first meeting was really different as well. Whenever I am near him, II feel a familiar vibe. Like I've felt before.