39. What a way to start your year

You all did so well in the shipper name for Rade contest! Read the author's note in the end to find out who won! :)

You'll know why picture on the side --->

Hope you like it! :)

   CHAPTER 39 : What a way to start your year

I woke to all warm and comfortable but with pain in my head. Mmm, I love the smell. What is it?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ryan with his arms tightly wrapped around me. He had his chin on my head and was still asleep. At least I think that.

He was wearing his white shirt, in which he looked damn good. I looked at his eyelashed and got jealous. Why can't I've just beautiful, perfect lashes? My eyes went to his soft, baby pink lips which looked so inviting. His cheek had a little blush which made him look like a total Greek God. And that too a very handsome one. Aside from his beautiful features, that can make any girl jeolous, he still manage to look so manly and muscular.

Who can look beautiful and manly at the same time?

Only this guy!

I was wrapped so tighly in his arms that it was impossible for me to move but not that I am complaining. At least, I got a closer look of this God like guy's face. 

God, this is so unfair. Why do he looks so nice?

I tried to pull my arm and placed it around his neck and closed my eyes. Mmm, it feels so safe and warm with him. I wish I could be like this forever. But I guess this stupid pain in my head won't let me sleep.

Ahh, please someone stop it! I am going mad.

I blow a gentle breath on his face. He made a kiddish noise and shivered. 

I chuckled lightly at his adorable face. I felt him getting up so I closed my eyes quickly. I felt him tighen his grip on me when he came near my ear and screamed,"BOO!"

I jumped up and looked at his smirking face. 

God, he looks so hot with those messy bed hair! So irrestible.

"What was that for? Is that how you wake up your guest?" I yelled.

"My guests don't sleep with me..or blow on my face...or even check me out when I am sleeping." he stated, causing me too blush. Was he awake all this time? Awkward! He must be thinking I am a creep who watches sleeping people.

"I wasn't." I stammered, narrowing my eyes at him, with crossed arms.

BANG! Ah, my head!

"Yes, you were." he mocked when I felt that pain again. I pressed my head and closed my eyes. 

"What happended? Oh yeah, wait..." he said and ran out of the room.

I ran my eyes around his room and saw that his walls were light blue. Such a guy! There was a big LCD T.V hanging on the front wall and had many beautiful paintings. Who are they from? Who made them?