11. It is raining cats and dogs, or maybe jerks too

Happy Halloween everyone! :)

This chapter is dedicated to @TygerBee for making such an amazing trailer for the story! Thank you! Please check it out ---->

One of the most amusing 'my classroom story", that I asked you to share with everyone in the previous chapter, was by @Alexishin! Thanks to everyone who took the time to write those hilarious stories with us.

CHAPTER 11 : It's raining cats and dogs, or maybe jerks too.

It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling

If we're drinking, then I'm buying

And I know there's no denying

I sang along the song as I went for an evening run. My watch exhibited that it was almost seven o'clock, reminding me that I had to return home before eight, as I told dad I would.

Dr Brown always prescribed me to engross myself into middle of the road exercises, which would be beneficial for my breathing rate. So, obeying to his words, I went out for a short run around my locality.

Dressed up in comfortable clothes, I felt complacent of myself.

So, after the incident of leaving Sage and Ryan hanging on by themselves, I ran to Blair's house. Jess was also present there. I spilled out all the beans about how my idea worked and how faulty I felt to place them in such a situation. 

I would never want my sister to be stuck in a moment with a boy she didn't even know well. But I was well aware of the fact that Ryan was one of those guys who would never even conceive the thought of harming a girl in any manner. 

No matter how pissed on he must've been with me, I bet he wouldn't have left my sister alone at the theater.

When I returned back home that evening, Sage was fluming with anger. I could even imagine smoke coming out of her nostrils and ears at that moment. 

But fortunately, I came up with a trillion excuses and somehow managed to escape from that situation. I knew that she didn't buy what I was trying to sell her, but she didn't threw any more questions at me after that.

At school, I tried my best to avoid Ryan. And with a super power of avoiding someone, I drove the day without a single encounter with Ryan.

As I came across a gymnasium nearby, I decided to enter inside and grab a quick liquid refreshment. After a few wrong turns, I finally found a vending machine.

I chose an orange juice and marched outside. As I stepped into the fresh air outside the gymnasium, a splash of a water came pouring over me.

I shrank my shoulder together and my head came a little deeper into my neck as the water came in contact with my body.

I lifted my head to see who that blockhead was, and found Ryan laughing like a maniac at my condition.

"What was that for, you jerk?" I screamed at the stupid laughing continuously. He stood at the ceiling of the gymnasium with a bucket in his hands, leaning towards the railing to get a better view of me to see and enjoy the outcome of his action.

"Oh, so now my princess swears too. What was wrong in my upbringing?" Ryan said mockingly in a motherly's tone, with no sign of an end to his laughter.

"Your princess can beat the shit out of you too, mother." I shouted, still shivering like a homeless person.

"Now she fights as well. Look, Jade's father, our daughter has become such a spoiled brat." And here comes the motherly tone again.