27. Pairing up gone wrong

So, it's kind of a second part of the story because of what happended in the last chapter! :)

Dedicated to @ImHere4You for her support to the story! Thank you so much! :))

Sorry, it's really short  and a really terrible chapter! :((

   CHAPTER 27 - Pairing up gone wrong

The sight in front of me just got me...shocked. I could never think of such a condition. My whole life was shaken in a sudden tornado. And that tornado was them making out.

My sister was making out with my crush!!

I could never believe it.

Tears started to fall from my eyes. I took little backwards steps, trying to run away from this place. The place where my sister and urg, leave it!

So, now I understood her 'important' work. This was the important thing that she needed to do. She took my car for this. She left home early for this. She came late because of this. She did this all for this. 

I wiped my tears and ran away. My hair were flowing with the breeze

My day was destroyed. 

I didn't know where I was going but then I saw Jess's house and I rang the bell. It would be the best to go to her house. She opened the door and I was still crying.

Her face got concerned,"What happended Jade?"

I wasn't able to reply to her question. What should I say? 'My sister was kissing my crush.' I don't think so. At least not right now.

She wrapped an arm around my shoulder and carried me in,"What's the trouble Jady?"

As I enetered in, I saw Xavier sitting on the couch with popcorn and the television was on. Looks like they are having a date. Damn, now I destroyed their date. 

I turned to Jess and then gave her a guilty look and started to walk to the main door to get out and don't spoil their date even more.

"What happened to you Jade?" Xavier asked.

I gave him a forced smile and said,"Nothing. I am so sorry to spoil your date. I am just leaving. Bye."

Jess grabbed my arm and said,"Where are you going? You are staying here and telling me what happened. Okay?"

"But you guys are having a date, I don't want to..I'll just leave."

"Shut up. Don't be like this. Hey, Xavier, will you please give us a little time." Jess asked.

Xavier got her hint to leave and he stood up,"Sure. Hope you feel better Jade." Xavier said, patting my cheeks and then he left the house.

Jess locked the door and then came to me,"Now let's sit and you'll tell me what happened." I nodded and we went to sit on the comfortable couch which was covered with blankets. Seems like they were really having a lots of fun.

"So, tell me Jade." she patted my shoulder.

"I-I s-saw Sage wi-with some-someone t-today, they wer-were kissi-kissing." I said between by soft sobbing.