34. Isn't that bad

Sorry for the delay. Had sport's meet at school.

Dedicated to Anna for her support! Thanks! <3

CHAPTER 34 - Isn't that bad

"Hey! Late today?" he asked, smiling at me, standing on the gate of the park with his football in his right hand.

"Sorry, went to dad's party." I said playing with my hair.

"Alright. Let's go in." he spoke with his breathtaking smile with those beautiful dimples. His blue eyes twinking like stars and his hair going up and down when he runs. 

This guy is perfect!

He ran to his friends who were playing football and joined them as well. I went and sat on our favourite place. The tiny hill in the center on the park. No one dared to climb it except me and Shaggy.

"Hey Jade, wanna play with me?" Lilly, one of my playmate asked.

"Sure." I chirped with a smile and climbed off the hill and ran to her.

"Let's play volleyball?" she asked.

"Okay, I'll try to play." I said and chuckled. Don't no why but I did.

We ran to our other friends and the game begin.

After the long game, I went back to the hill where I found Shaggy already sitting there.

"Hey, your friends are gone?" I asked while climbing the hill.

He stood up and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me up.

"Yeah, I was just waiting for you." he announced with his iconic smile.

I blushed at his words. 

He was waiting for me?

We've been friends since a year now and my feelings for him were still the same. I still loved him. His eyes, his hair, his voice and how can I forget, his amazing smile.

I love them all!

He is perfect according to me. He takes care of me, helps me, share with me and accompany me. We don't go to the same school but we meet here exactly at five in the evening. First, we play with our friends and then come to the hill and talk with each other. Just the two of us. Just like I told you, no one was allowed to climb it because Shaggy warned them not to.

It wasn't very good of him but still cute.

"So, how's school?" he asked, lying on the hill top where I was sitting.

"Great. You know, Mrs. Hale gave me a smiley today for my english test." I chirped.

He chuckled,"Really? That's great."

He was just an year older than me but he seemed a way much mature than me. He was really tall and had a lean body. I know, he's so young but hey, his body's still great!