31. Polo match : day one

Dedicated to @uFiona for the amazing cover on the side! Thank you! <33

Thanks for the support guys! Love you all! 

  CHAPTER 31 - Polo match : day one

I grabbed my bag and went to the living room. It was five in the morning and we were already ready to leave for the polo match. Both the other families are going to come to our place first and then, we'll leave for the match. And guess who the families are?

Ryan Matthews's and Ashton Mercer's. 

Yay! Lucky me. Note the sarcasm people.

I am telling you, this trip is going to be pain in the ass and that ass will be mine. 

I didn't know my dad's friend with Ashton's dad. I mean, I knew Mr. Mercer before but didn't know he has a rude son named Ashton. And what can I say about the Matthews? I loved the parents and even the sister too but their son, he is an evil master. My dad's been friends with Mr. Mercer for around some months and the same's with Mr. Matthews but why the sons? Why are they coming? 

All thanks to my oh-so friendly dad for  planning this trip.

This polo match is held every year. Only the top businessman and socialites can take part in it or even come to see because of the high cost. Ofcourse, the tickets are super expensive. Which middle class guy will spend so much money to see the polo sport? None. 

We go to thses matches every year to see our dad taking part in it. He is pretty decent player. Shocking for me. But this time, it'll be crazy because of the other two monsters.

I was sitting on the huge couch when I heard the sound of a car's horn. 

Ignore it and sleep Jade, I thought. Come on, who wakes up at five and then go to a four hours drive to see a polo match? Not me but I have to. I love to see the ponies but not the evil boys. Help me God.

Dad came out of his office in a white shirt, brown jeans and a warm black jacket, looking amazing. 

I think I got the good looks from my dad.

I gasped at the sight and stood up,"Wow dad, you look amazing."

He blushed a little,"I know kid. I always look amazing."

"After all, you are my dad." I chuckled.

"Ah huh, you are my daughter first. By the way, I heard the car's horn then why aren't you going inside?" he asked.

"Because I don't want to go dad." I pouted childishly.

"Aw, but you have to kid. I am not going to leave my little princess here alone. Come on, get Sage here too. We'll live in a couple of minutes." he said and then went outside.

I got up and went to Sage's room but she came out before I could knock.

"Good morning Bozohead." she chirped. Okay, is this bubbly girl my sister? No way!!

"Morning. Dad is caliing you downstairs. Let me get that." I said and pulled one of Sage's bag.

We were going for two days. It was Friday today, we'll stay there today and tomorrow and then return back on Sunday morning. And that's the reason why we have to skip school today. Trust me, I can even go to school today instead of that polo match. Yes, it's that serious.