19. It's time to go home

Hello amazing people! :)

Sorry but I didn't write about the treasure hunt. It was too hard for me to write the clues of the game. I tried my best.

This chapter is dedicated to @Scyrenne for the amazing covers on the side. Thank you. :) I made an collage of both her covers in it! :)

Awesome trailer on the side made by @Nmeo2202! :)

   CHAPTER 19 - It's time to go home

"So kids, here are the rules. No one is allowed to remove someone's hints or anything else. It's cheating. Any kind of misbehaving and it will result in the disqualifying of your pair. Am I clear?' Mr.Taylor announced. Okay, so in these three days, how many rules had he made? It's like he speaks, it's about rules, rules and rules.

We were all gathered at the camp get together area and listening to our ruler's order.

I saw Ryan and Sage standing together, where Sage was wandering her eyes here and there and Ryan was busy with his tablet, but any kinds of gadgets weren't allowed here.

"Why did you brought a tablet here?" I whispered to Ryan.

He calmly to me and said,"Why? I can't have a tablet here Strawberry?" I knew he knew the rules of the camp. He is just acting dumb.

"Yes, you can't! It's against the rule." I stated.

Suddenly, Drew and Ashton appeared behind Ryan's back and said,"Like this guy ever follows rules." They poited at Ryan.

I rolled my eyes and said,"You know, sometimes you guys appear that you are his fangirls."

"Come on kids, it's time for treasure hunt." Mr. Taylor shouted.

"Let's go and finish this. I know I am gonna win." Ryan stated, getting ready for the game.

"Over confident, are we?"

"If over confidence helps me win, then yes." He said, smirking.

~~~~~~

So after a lots of screaming, injuries and tough luck, the game ended. Ryan was kinda fast in finding things. And Sage, she was very mean this time. She stole all our clues and misplaced them. She was smirking the whole time, maybe because she is with Ryan. You adopt people's behaviour. And what can I say about Jamie? That guy is a total mess. He was scared the whole time, plus, he irritated me like hell. 'What will we do now Jade?','Why are you not scared Jade?','What if we get lost in the forest and everyone finds our dead bodies later?' Urg, annoying!

And you know the worst part of it all? Ryan won! Yes, that jerk head won!! I lost! What am I gonna do? I am so damn scared, what will be his prize from me? Hope if doesn't involve sex, my life or eating those horrible food items that he told me about.

Please God help. Your little angel is in pure danger.

"Look you won. I told you over confidence helps you win. And here I am, the winner." Ryan said. So proud of himself.

"Yeah, the winner of 'treasure hunt'." I said sarcastically, finger quoting the treasure hunt part.

"What do you mean by 'treasure hunt'?" He mocked my treasure hunt thing with finger quoting as well.

:It's a game for kids Ryan. Grow up."

"Oh really? So you was getting mad yesterday night about this game?" He asked. Wait, how did he knew about that?

"I wasn't."

"Yes, you were."

"How do you know?" I asked.