40. Saving Jade

Dedicated to @Moonie143 because she has been such a great and supportive reader. Plus, she made me a cover a few months back. --->

   CHAPTER 40 - Saving Jade

I was sitting in my room, with millions of things going on in my head. 

First, one about Ryan, of course. I am still thinking about him and his friend Richie. Why would someone throw him off the cliff? After listening to Ryan's words, he seemed like a great guy, then why would anyone do that?

Ryan is really strong. He watched his friend getting killed in front of him but he is still holding the pain and sorrow within him. 

Ahh, I can't stop thinking about his handsome face, cocky but caring nature and let's not get to my pervert part by talking about his heavenly body.

Second, about Aiden and his sweet words. I mean, yeas, it's very important to talk to a girl politely but he is a way to sweet. He's dating my sister and still calling me 'beautiful'? That's what he should be calling to Sage, not me. It's just not correct. I am starting to creep out by his overly nice behaviour with me. I've never seen him talking to someone so sweetly except of me. It's just...weird.

Third, about my sister. I feel bad for her that her boyfriend is talking to me like that. She deserves the best.

Fourth, about Shaggy. I don't know why but I've been thinking a lot about him lately. It's like he is around me, protecting me and caring for me. I know..weird.

So, not even a week is left for the Christmas holidays to end but it's still very cold outside. I don't want to go to school. The weather's not well as well. It's always snowing.

I sighed and walked out of my room when I decided to go to Sage's room. I knocked and she opened the door smiling. 

My love sick bird!

"Hey Sage. Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." she agrred and gave in the space to get in.

"So, how's it going between you and Aiden?" I teased.

She sat on the bed, her face looked a little different. Not that happy one.

"It's good." she stammered.

Oh, everything's not good.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting beside her.

"Nothing." she smiled.

"Something is wrong Sage. You're not the same 'I am so happy I am in love' mood." I stated. I know my sister very well. 

She sighed and then smiled at me,"Who can win from you?"

I interrupted in between and said,"No one."

She chuckled and replied,"It's just a little different."

"What's different?" I asked.