4. Finding the perfect boy, failed

This chapter is dedicated to @Ughsofab because of her amazing and funny comments! Thank you Christina! :)

 Chapter 4 - Finding the perfect boy, failed.

Getting up in the morning with a heavy metal song wasn’t such a good idea; that was something I learned that day.
I groaned as I got up from my bed because I really didn't want to. Who would want to go to school on such a misty morning when you had a better option to cuddle up in your blanket and wander in your dreamland? No freaking one!

I headed straight to the bathroom and took a long, warm shower. I sported a pair of warm heavy clothes as it was snowing again outside.

I went outside to my car with all my belongings for school and drove away. There was a huge grin on my face as I drove by Jess’ house, reminding me what we planned yesterday.
After the party that took place the previous day, we created a strategy to get through the dating rule trouble.

We prepared a list of all the senior boys who would be fit for my mildly crazy but still amazing sister. If she doesn't want to find someone to date for herself, then we would do the honourable hunt for her. Easy as a pie.

It wasn’t like we were going to pair her up with any weirdo; that would be just inappropriate. We were going to find a guy who would be just like her; a bit different from others, someone who would enjoy the little things in life.

I parked my car in the school's parking lot and ran to the locker room where Jess and Blair were waiting for me.  Both of them were standing near my locker by the time I reached there.
"Hey, Jady. On time, huh?" Blair greeted me with a smile.
"Yeah, so is the list ready?" I asked, returning her smile. The task of writing down the names of all the good senior boys were given to Blair since she knew most of them because of Derek, who was a senior as well.
"Yup. So, are you going to start today?" Jess asked. By 'going to start,' she meant that I’d have to talk to all the guys from the list and observe if that guy would be good for Sage.

Was I being a bad sister? Nah, I was merely trying to make her life much better. I didn’t want her to change her way of living but at least behave a little interested in whatever was happening. She seemed too absorbed to focus on the things which were happening in our family or our surrounding. Well, seemed like it ran in our family; the trait to wander around in your thoughts.

I entered my first class which was English.

I just sat there looking at the blackboard, nodding once in a while to show that I was focusing on whatever the teacher was telling us. The school bell chimed and the class ended.

I took a look at my time table and searched for my next class. I scanned my eyes through it and found the subject right after English; Math.

Oh, my favourite subject in the world! I loved it so much that I didn’t even want to go in the class and just admire it in my head. Like I was going to think that ever in my life when I purely opposed mathematics.

I walked into my class and Mr. Maguire came into my line of vision. Everyone greeted him and he nodded his head in response.
Please don't ask any question from me today, sir, I thought.

I was on my way to my seat when something – someone - caught my attention. What was he doing here? I never saw him attending the class.

So why haven't I seen Ryan Matthews here before?

I must have gotten so immersed in hiding from Mr. Maguire that I didn't notice him before. I shrugged and continued walking.

As I reached my seat, Ryan saw me and winked. In the back rows, sat Sebastian, Drew and Ash along with Ryan, talking about something with amused look on their faces.
I finally got to my seat after a lot of interruptions and Mr. Maguire started his class. I got ready to hide and ducked my head down low to avoid his passing gazes.