42. This guy's an idiot

So, I am trying to finish this story before my exams starts and believe me, it's getting really hard for me. So, please don't pressure me to update fast! :) Studies comes first!

And around 8 chapters are left in this story so it will end really soon! :(

Hope you'll like it! :)

   CHAPTER 42 - This guy's an idiot

"No, I don't want to go to school!" I shouted, shifting my weight from one to other.

"You have to go Princess." dad said firmly, not ready to change his decision.

Why??

I don't to go to school! I've been home since so many days due to the holidays that the idea of going to school is just not ringing in my head. I don't want to go outside in such a cold weather. Though it's snowy a little less than before but it's still freaking Antarctica out there. I wanna stay home and cuddle with my warm pillow.

"Please dad. Just one day off. I'll go tomorrow. Promise." I begged, jerking dad's hand to allow me to stay home.

"No. Go get reay." as he said those words, my fake tears started to flow from my eyes.

"Ahh, daddy please!" I cried like a little kid.

For a second, dad's face turned soft at my crying. I know he'll melt by seeing his little princess crying. But just a second after, he swallowed the melting and became hard like a rock. 

"Don't try this at me again Princess. You're going to school, that's final." he ordered, poiting his index finger at me.

I looked at me, my vision a little hazy due to the fake crying and sensed that he's not going to let me skip today.

"You'll not let me stay, won't you?" I said, between my cries.

"I won't." he said.

I wiped my tears and said,"Then why waste my tears. Plan didn't work."

He looked at me with disbelief and then shook his head. You should've know daddy!

I was going to try my last change on making dad let me skip but then, the thought of meeting Ryan at schhol made me drop the idea.

A huge grin appeared on my face and I walked happily to my room.

"Sudden change?" dad asked from the living room while I was on the stairs.

"Yupe!" I replied and went to get ready!

Yay, I'll meet Ryan again!

I know I sound like a creep but I just can't help myself. He's so adorable and sexy that I can't stand the idea of not meeting him.

 I sound like a creep right now!

After we shared that heated up kiss in my car, we've met each other a few times. We kissed a few times but I still don't know what to call this. It's not a relationship yet.