36. The reason behind his sadness

Dedicated to @AurielDalican for her support! <3 Thanks! :)

Enjoy the chapter, filled with RADE moments! ;)

And that picture on the side is made by me! You'll know why it is there! ;)

CHAPTER 36 - The reason behind his sadness

'Ho, ho, ho...

Shake up the happiness,

Wake up the happiness,

Shake up the happiness,

It's Christmas time.'

The song was played on the street. The atmosphere was amazing here. Snow, read and white decorations, delicious smell of cakes and pies.

Ah, Christmas rocks!

We were walking through the broad street when I turned around to see a sad Ryan. He had his head down, staring the road and his eyes still red. 

What happended to you Ryan?

But you know what? I am here to make you happy again! I am your new version of Santa Claus.

"Hey merry christmas!" a little girl chirped, dressed in her cute pink jacket with blond hair in her little pigtails.

I bented on my knees and ruffled her hair and said,"Merry Christmas to you too cutie. Here's a candy cane for you."

"Thanks!" she said with a huge smile and ran away to her friends. And yes, I brought a huge packet of candy cane with me. I love that candy, don't blame me for being weird!

"She's not cuter than you." Ryan stated from behind, which resulted in forming a blush on my cheeks.

I turned around to see his smirking face and said,"Come on, she was a way lot cuter than me. Of course, she's a little kid."

"And you're too." he sang.

I slapped his arm playfully,"I am not a kid."

"Slapping your elder's arm, not what we taught you, little one." he shoke his finger at me like I am his child.

"How come you're my elder?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I am a year older than you." he replied.

"One year doesn't matther much." I said.

"See, you're fighting with me about how I am older than you here, on a Christmas night. You really are a kid Strawberry." he teased.

I left out a sigh, knowing that I am so not going to win this one. So I begin walking again.

"May I ask you something?" I said while we were still walking.

"You just did." he joked.

"I knew you'll say that." 

"Shoot!" he said.

"Why are you so sad today?" I stammered. I was nervous that he'll get hurt by my words.

He stopped on this way and stared at me.

"Please don't kill me for asking that. I was just curious." I pleaded.