17. Shut up with the Swifty song already

Here is chapter 17 for you! :)

Chapter dedicated to @CLreborn for the amazing cover! Thank you! :)

CHAPTER 17 - Shut up with the Swifty song already

"Get off the bus now, kids, we have a lot to do," Mr. Taylor shouted.
Enlighten me please, why were all the gym teachers so damn strict, loud and angry all the time?

I got up and managed to run as fast as I could. Come on, Ryan was sitting next to me. How was I supposed to stay composed? It felt really strange when he was around me.

"Okay. line up people." Miss Thompson ordered. Urg, her name is too long. I'll call her what all the seniors call her, Miss tanktop because she wears tanktop all the time. I even think that she have only one tanktop. Can't trust a teacher on fashion.

She begin again. Wow! That sounded like a Taylor Swift song.

I watched it begin again'

Shut up with the Swifty song already!

"And there is she, lost in her wonderland." I saw Zac smiling at me with his question. I've known Zac since a long time ago. There wasn't any tags for our friendship but all I could say was that we were on pretty good terms. 

"Gone again." Zac spoke again, swinging his hands in front of me. Okay, is this Deja Vu? This same thing happended with me before. Remember the incident with Ryan in the park that day? Where he punched poor Aiden. I hate him for that. I mean, how can you punch such a nice face?

"What happeneing here?" Ryan's voice called from behind. Urg, he is back. He was wearing his grey hoddie with blue jeans. Okay, someone is looking good.

"Jady was lost in her wonderland." Zac chuckled. Ryan looked at him then to me and smirked at him. Zac patted the back of my head and said,"Meet you later Jady."

Ryan saw this all with amusement, took a step closer to me and said,"What was all that?"

"He told you." I replied with a flat voice.

"No, I mean that 'Lost in the Wonderland' thing. Only I have the right to say that." Ryan said with a dominating voice.

"Since when?" I screamed at a high pitch, with my hands on my waist.

"Since ever." Ryan mocked me with a even girlier voice.

"Okay, now people will thing you are a girl." I said.

"Again Pumpkin, I am too manly to be a girl." Ryan commented.

"Self-centered are we?" I asked with sarcasm.

"I know that. I love myself." He spoke again in a girlish voice. I was about to comment on his way of speaking when he covered my mouth and said,"Don't say that 'you are gay' stuff because I'll say the same thing 'I am too sexy to be gay' line." He took a step closer when he said this and now we were standing really close.

"Pervert. I thought you were with her sister." A familiar voice called from behind. I turned my head to see Drew standing with Ashton.

How did he know? 

"I am not." Ryan replied.

"Yes you are. You told us and I saw you with her at the aquarium." Drew cleared. He was at the aquarium that day? Wait? Ryan told them? It not like it's bad but now I feel stupid.

"You were there that day?" I asked Drew, pointing at him and then turned to Ryan and screamed,"You told them?"

"Jade's getting all heated up." Ashton joked.

They chuckled at me except Drew. I looked at him and he shoke his head and said,"Don't worry, I don't say these things in front of girls. I know it is uncomfortable. My mom taught me not to talk to girls like this. Also, she said never go shirtless in front of them because it's weird and uncomfortable for them."

Aww, Drew is so cute! His mother taught him very important and correct things.

"Hey Ryan. Then let's make Jade even more uncomfortable." Ashton said to Ryan about something I didn't understand but Ryan did because he nodded at his words and they both grabbed the hem of their shirts and started to pull their shirts up.

Aaah, awkwardness alert!

I screamed and ran away. But before I could take their picture out of my head, I heard them chuckle loud. I turned my head to shot them a glance of disguist while running when I bumped into someone and fell down.

Ouch, that hurts. 

The person I bumped into was no where to be found. Now thats rude.

I saw Ryan's face fell and he ran to me. He grabbed my waist and helped me up.

I stood up and shook his hand, which was on my waist, and said,"It happended because of you Matthews."

"Nope, it happended because you suck at running." He corrected. How can he say that? I am pretty fast at running. Though I have to use my inhaler after that but I run fast.

"I do not."

"You do."

"I am pretty good at football, that means I can run." I said.

"Nope, you suck at all the games Rasberry." Ahh, he started it by saying that. 

"I do not mister. I am awesome at any kind of game." I replied.

"Okay, let's see that in the camp games. Accept the challenge?" He asked.

"But what's the challenge?"

"Whoever will win the maximum numbers of games will be the winner." He explained.

"Challenge accepted. But what will the winner get?" I asked.

"Whatever he wants." He smirked.

"Okay, first, it's a nice deal and second, why did you said 'he'? It can be a 'she' too. Hell, it is going to be a 'she'." I answered,

"Now over confident are we?" Ryan chuckled.

"It's called confidence." I corrected.

"Okay, so it's a deal. See you at the camp games Blueberry!"

**************

Tringggggg! Chapter ended!

QUESTION TIME :

1) You can suggest me your favourite games that you want Jade and Ryan to play. If I like them, then I'll use them. :)

Hope you liked it! :)

Don't forget:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND ENJOY! :)