22. Apology

Dedicated to @sasuke723 for being such a dedicated reader. Love you a lot! :)

Cover by @Krazytine ---> :)

CHAPTER 22 : Apology

Will you still love me

When I'm no longer young and beautiful?

Will you still love me

When I got nothing but my aching soul?

I know you will, I know you will

I know that you will

Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

Sad song? I know. 

The reason why I am singing it? Because I am sad. 

Why am I sad? Because I misbehaved with Ryan. 

How? By running away when he was telling me about his troubles. 

Why?

Because I am an IDIOT!

How can I be so stupid and heartless? I mean, I know that my health's not good and I shouldn't stay near smoke but at least I should have said 'I have to go' or 'I am sorry, I'll talk to you when you are able to talk' or anything. But I didn't. I just ran away? I mean, what was I even thinking? Stupid brain!

Brain : Hey, don't blame me! I  didn't run away. Blame it to your legs!

Legs : How is it my fault? You are the one who passes the message to do something. Your fault mister.

Brain : Yes, that's true. But I think I know how's fault this all is.

Legs : Me too.

Brain and legs : *In unsion* It's you Jade!!

God, I am so ashamed of myself. 

I walked downstairs and sat on the chair with my breakfast already served by Marie. Today's breakfast was chocolate pancakes and I truly love them. But today, I don't feel like eating them. Because I was sad and ashamed.

"Hey Jade. Why so sad?" Marie asked, while placing the breakfast for Sage. Speakin of which, where is Sage?

"Where's Sage?" I asked, eating my pancakes without any interest.

"She went school early today. She seemed pretty happy. So, now about you. Why the sadness?" she spoke. This woman can't stay away from her topic for a minute.

"Nothing. I just did something stupid." I stammered.

"What?" Marie's face took a concerned look and she came closer to me.

"I ran away when someone was telling me about his or her problems." I stammered again.

"Umm, his or her huh? Trying to hide the gender Jade? But why did you ran?" she chuckled and asked.

"Because I was not feeling well." I said.

"So, what's wrong with that? He or she will understand?"

"No, that he or she don't know about my condition. I feel so bad Marie. I don't like it when someone is angry with me." I cried.

"Aw, come here my baby. Just go and talk to that he or she. I bet he or she will understand." she hugged me and wiped my little tears way.