23. Hospital and the agreements

Cover by @Krazytine! ---->

 CHAPTER 23 - Hospital and the agreements

Beep beep beep....

I woke up to the sound of the hospital machine. The white ceiling of the room welcomed me, the purple flowers kept on the side table and the whole operating system. 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a bunch of balloons attacted to my bed. This must be from Dr.Brown. He always gifts me balloons, but I was younger than. I am seventeen now but I do love them.

I felt a bandage wrapped around my left arm. When did I hurt myself there? 

I could feel that I was dressed in the hospital gown. Again? I told the nurse here many times that please don't make me wear that because people, this thing is humiliating. But nooo, she wore it to me again.

"You are awake." A familiar voice said. I turned my eyes to see Dr. Brown smiling at me. His pleasant brown eyes were so calming. It can make your disease go away.

"Yupe, I am Dr. Brown." I replied lightly. Honestly, I didn't have the strength to speak right now.

"Why don't yo take care of yourself Princess? You know how fragile you are." he said softy, rubbing my forehead. In all these years, he was just like a father to me. Same age as my dad, his caring figure and sweet behaviour made him a father like figure for me.

"I know. I just .." but I couldn't complete. What should I tell him? That I made somone hurt and then passed out? No way!

Speaking of which, Ryan! God, I passed out in front of him. Again, a heartless behaviour by my side. But it wasn't my fault. I tried my best to tolerate but looks like God's not with me right now.

God : I am always with you my mortal creature.

Me : Whoa, God speaks to me too? 

Conscience : Boo yay!! It was me! *laughs innocently*

Me : Urg, you again?

Conscience : Look at you, lying on a hospital bed and still talking about movies and Kristen Bell. *shakes head with disappointment*

Me : Huh? Oh God, I wasn't talking about the movie You Again!

Conscience : Oh please, don't call me God, I am not so great! Actually, I am! Hahaha!

Me : Why aren't you sick when I am sick?

Conscience : Yes Miss Newly, I think you broke your vertebrae and spinal chord. So, I suggest you to go under operation.

Me : Why are you acting like a doctor? You aren't one Mister.

Conscience : That's right. I am NOT a doctor so please don't ask me WHY I AM NOT SICK!

Me : Okay, chillaz.

"Hello Jade." A voice called and that's the moment I froze. It's non other than that stupid, controlling, bossy, irritating, rude and cruel girl who is unfortunetely Dr. Brown's assistant.

Rebecca..

Her names suits her. She was training as Dr. Brown's assistant. She is soo bossy.

"I heard you passed out, why can't you take care of yourself?" she scolded. Her blond hair moved in sync when she screamed and her nose moved awkwardly too, which is hell funny.