My dad is.. (Lil Wayne fan fic)

Chapter 1 - Meeting Him

My name is Kayleen Wright. I am 14 years old I am from Miami Florida. I'm 5'2 and 110 pounds. I am half asian and half black. I have long black hair, and I live with my mom in a 2 bedroom apartment in downtown Miami.

I see a text pop in on my Iphone I look down at it,

Mom ~ He's gonna LOVE you!!!!!!!!!:):):)

I focus back on curling my hair and finishing my makeup. I look at my closet then and decide to wear a red Trukfit tank top with some black shorts and some red and black Jordans. I put a red and black headband in my hair and then grabbed my phone and texted her back.

Me ~ Okay.. When will u b here?

Mom ~ I'll be there 2 pick u up in 5. (:

Me ~ Okay.

I was going to meet her new boyfriend for the first time today. My mom doesn't usually date, and if she does I never get to meet the guy.. 'So this must be getting serious' I think to myself. We were going to meet him at my favorite restaurant.

I here the door open and a yell,

"Kayleen come on, lets go!"

I walk to the door and walk down the steps to our car. We drive the 20 minutes to my favorite restaurant. When we got there  I see a Bugatti parked.. I'm like 'dammmnnnn!!'

We walk in to the restaurant and walk to our table then I see him.

Lil Wayne.... Lil fucking Wayne! I obviously look really star struck because they both chuckle. Then I mentally kick myself for acting like an idiot and regain my composer.

"Kayleen this is Wayne, Wayne this is Kayleen!" My mom seemed really excited.

"h-h-hi" I manage to stutter out, then he laughs and says replies with a 'hey'.

I whisper to my mom I need to talk to her.

"what the fuck mom!"

"what?"

"mom, you should have told me you were dating Lil Wayne!"

"I wanted it to be a surprise! "

"That's just stupid," I say rolling my eyes.

"Well I guess I wanted to make sure it was getting serious before I had you meet him."

"Okay," I say walking back in and sitting down. We ordered our drinks and food and talked. Wayne spoke up first.

"I like your shirt," He smiled at me. I looked down remembering that I was wearing his brand and that shook my head.

"Thanks." I say as the food came, we ate and then we said our goodbyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment and Follow!