Chapter51:Rule No#1 PokerFace

(Now time For Kid to get into action are you guys ready then let tonight show begin)

Pokemon Center

Misty and Sabrina are in the lobby chatting about girls stuff when a boy came in hurry and said.

Boy:Everyone you don't believe what I just heard from OfficerJenny earlier!!

NurseJoy:What is it?,did something awful happened to OfficerJenny?

Boy:Nope not to her but the museum because OfficerJenny just received a notice from Kid saying"I will be stealing the Soul of Celibi tonight at exactly 11:00PM be there if you want,the more the merrier"
                                                   Sincerely:
                            Kid the Phantom Thief

All the people inside the center gasp of they heard especially NurseJoy who just hide her blush thinking that her Idol came to this city and going to try stealing the Soul of Celibi.

Misty:That no good Kid , Up to his tricks again, but I'm not just going to stand here and wait,I'm going to the museum to help OfficerJenny catch that thief somehow.

Sabrina:Hey Misty wait what about Ash?,He still at his room sleeping,are we going to left him here!!

Misty:Ash is exhausted from his gym battle,let him rest tonight,come on Sabrina let's go watch that thief!!

Misty and Sabrina left the center with the other trainers and headed to the museum to watch the action.

Meanwhile near the museum

Falker the gym leader is headed to the museum to help OfficerJenny when someone grab of hold of his hand and knock him out unconscious.

Kid:Sorry Falker but I be needing your Identity for awhile okay(wink).

Violet City Museum 10:45PM

All exits and entrances are block by policemen and pokemons,the whole museum is filled with police officer guarding the emarald.

OfficerJenny:Okay men only 15 minutes left and Kid will steal the emarald so prepare yourself, Growlithe stay beside the emarald okay don't let anyone get near it

Growlithe:Arff Arff(Roger that)

Falker:Hey OfficerJenny did something happened yet?

OfficerJenny:Oh Falker Glad you made it!!

Falker:Why wouldn't I Be when a thief is going to steal our precious city emerald!!

OfficerJenny:Okay stand near the emerald and prepare to release your Pokemon okay?

Falker:Yes Mam(Whoa look at the security around this place,better Greninja did good of what I ordered to him to do or I'm dead).

10:59PM

All the floors are guarded by police officer and their pokemon.

OfficerJenny:Only 10 seconds left

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Falker:Show time(Snap finger)

The windows break when something from the outside was thrown inside and releasing smoke causing all the officers to panic.