Chapter47:Jhoto Region Surprises!!

Hey guys quick info about my story well kinda adding some unique twist in my story that involves Kid,Magic and Thief so better find out "see you next illusion"

Ash is past by Route 1 and up head is PalletTown where a professor is waiting for him.

Ash:So this is Pallet Town,its peaceful here I like it!!

Then Ash spotted a huge house up in a hill with an windmill beside it.

Ash:That must be the Lab!!

Ash ran towards it and arrived quickly then the gate opened itself.

Ash:Good to see that I been expected!!

Ash walked towards the house and saw a old man wearing a lab coat and waving at him waiting.

Ash:You must be Professor Oak,its pleasure to meet you

Prof.Oak:Its pleasure to meet you too Ash the new Champion of Kanto and Jhoto!!

Ash:Sorry Professor but i decline the offer of being the champion long ago and Lance is still the champion

Prof.Oak:True you decline their offer but the truth you defeated Lance and the Elite Four is clear as the Sun shine brightly in the sky.

Ash:Well said Professor,may I come in?

Prof.Oak:Of course come in,come in

Professor Oak invited Ash to go inside the house and talk about his mission.

They are in the living room seating front of each other and drinking some tea.

Prof.Oak:So Ash Heres the Item that I want you to delivered to another colleague of mine in the Jhoto Region.

The Professor handed to Ash a Pokeball that has Letter G and S on top of it.

Ash:A Pokeball?,This is the item you want me to delivered this is easy enough for me,no arguing about mission,might as well get started and finish it!!

Prof.Oak:Oh Ash one more thing,be careful in Jhoto the crime rate their is rising fast because of TeamRocket

Ash:Don't worry Professor,I encountered them before they are no problem to me!!

Prof.Oak:Good to hear,have a safe journey Ash!!

Ash left Pallet Town and headed to the Jhoto Region.

As Ash is Walking towards Victory Road He meet an old friend who he last seen in the League.

Gary:Well well Its Ashy Boy,I presume you headed to the Jhoto Region correct?

Ash:Good guess Gary

Gary:Knew it but before you leave,I like to have battle with you again

Ash:A Challenge Great I like to have a warm up before I go to Jhoto.

Gary:Three on Three got it?

Ash:Got it

Ash ready his staff and Gary in large his pokeball in his pocket.

Gary: Go Rhydon

Ash:Time to show yourself new friend Kabutops I choose you!!

Kabutops take a battle stance and Rhydon also.

Gary:Wow a fossil Pokemon its rare to have them in your possession Ash good find.

Ash:Thanks but remember we in a battle so Kabutops start it of with Low Kick!!

Kabutops run towards Rhydon and caught it by surprise and hit him directly.

Gary:Such Speed but its not enough, Rhydon HornDrill!!