Chapter11:Being a Trainer

(Hey guys just tune in my story and I going to do my best to continue this and sorry for not updating more chapters lately my internet connection having problems so see ya!!)

On their way to Lavender town Ash and his friends must go through Route9 to get there but they came into a little distraction,Ash saw Charmander sitting on a boulder.

Ash talk to the little Charmander and said he was abandoned here by his trainer because his weak and useless to him.

Ash was trying to convinced the Charmander to come to him and get him into the pokemon center because he was badly injured and his fire in his tail is slowly fading.

But the Charmander is stubborn and don't want help then the Charmander suddenly past out duo to its injury then it rains and Ash quickly grab and start heading to the pokemon center while protecting Charmander tail.

They arrived just in time in the Pokemon center and Nurse joy quickly take the injured pokemon to the emergency room.

In the morning Nurse Joy said that Charmander is safe and no longer in danger,Charmander jump off Nurse Joy into Ash Arms seeing one who save him then Ash Told Charmander if he can join Ash In his journey and Charmander happily nodded and go inside his staff.

After few days they encountered Charmander former trainer that abusely hurting a Oddish that he kept.

Ash Challenge the trainer to a battle and if Ash wins,he let the Oddish go but then trainer bet also if he wins Ash will give one of his pokemon to him,without hesitation and knowing he can lose,Ash accepted it.

Trainer:Go Charmeleon!!

Ash:Charmander I choose you!!!

Trainer:wow what a cool staff you got there,okay if I win I can have staff and if you win you can have all of my pokemon deal?

Ash:think you can fool me No deal

Trainer: oh well then I take it by force then Chameleon use Scratch attack!!!

Ash:Charmander show your true power use Dragon Claw!!

Charmander and Charmeleon attacks hit each other but Charmander attack is way powerful and overpowering Charmeleon attack.

Trainer:no way my Charmeleon is pushing back by a punny Charmander,impossible!!

Ash:do you know this is the same Charmander you left,I catch it and became my friend!!!

Trainer: why you Charmeleon don't give up!!

Ash:Finish this Charmander use Flamethrower!!!

Charmander jump away from Charmeleon from above and fire a Flamethrower at him causing him to fainted in battle.

Brock:Charmeleon is unable to battle Charmander wins therefore Ash wins the match.

Misty:Yay great work Ash

Misty and Ash then high five each other for a great match.

The trainer is about to get away when Charmander fired a Flamethrower at him causing him to fall to the ground.

Ash Took all of the trainer pokemon and send them to his home with his staff then bring him to Officer Jenny for hurting a pokemon.

After that they headed again to their destination to Lavender town.

Ash and his friends is taking a break in the forest near a town,then suddenly they attack by Water Gun from a bunch of Squirtle.

Ash:What the? I'm soaking wet arrrr

Squirtle:Squirtle!! Squirtle!!!(hahaha what a funny bunch of humans).

Ash:you all pay for this Squirtles,Butterfree I choose you!!

Butterfree:Butter!!free!!(what's the order boss).

Ash: Butterfree use Sleep Powder to all of them!!

Butterfree flew above them and spread some sleeping powder to make them sleep.

The four Squirtle quickly fall asleep but one them dodge the powder and fired Water Gun at Butter free causing him fall to the ground.

Ash:Butterfree return,Pidgeotto I choose you!!

Pidgeotto:Pidgeo!!tto(ready to battle)

Ash:Pidgeotto use Gust attack!!

Pidgeotto make a strong force of Wind into Squirtle causing it flew above.

Ash:then use Wing Attack while he in the air!!

Pidgeotto flew down fast at Squirtle hitting him with its wing causing Squirtle to fainted.

Ash touch the boss Squirtle with his staff and captured it then bring the rest of Squirtle squad to Officer Jenny in the town to make them firefighters and Officer Jenny accepted them happily knowing she has a new partners.

Then Ash and his friends to returned to their journey to Lavender town.

        And their journey continued!!

(Hey guys Ash catches three starter pokemon making his line up powerful, stay tune for more guys).