Chapter13:Power Plant Disaster

(Sup guys ready for more pokemon action well in this chapter Ash will have to fight Zapdos The Electric pokemon it will he caught it or escape)

Ash and his friends is on their way to Lavender town to resupply their stuff and get equipments but something happened nearby.

An explosion has happened ,Ash and his friends quickly go there to investigate, they arrived there the power plant is smoking and another explosion happened inside.

Ash told Brock and Misty to call some help from Lavender town 5 kilometers away from their location, Brock agree to Ash decision and quickly ran off with Misty behind him to Lavender town.

Ash POV

Ash:all right, time to find out whats happening in their? Transform!!!

Ash transform himself to a fire pokemon called Blaziken then jump into the power plant.

Ash:hey everyone in here? Come on speak up so I can help?

Girl:help!!!!help!!!help we over here!!!

Ash:hang on!! Blaze kick!!

Ash find a girl inside a room but its lock,Ash Uses Blaze Kick to force open the door,the girl is still conscious but barely standing,Ash carried the girl bridal style and run towards the exit but something is blocking the way a pokemon.

Ash can't clearly see the pokemon blocking the way but he had no choice,he attack it with Flamethrower but counter it with Thunderbolt.

Then the pokemon charge towards Ash but dodge it easily,he can now see the pokemon clearly and its Zapdos a legendary pokemon.

Zapdos:(speaking mentally) foolish humans to build this structure in my territory,is punishment by death.

Ash still in his Blaziken form talk to Zapdos.

Ash:Zapdos calm yourself, the humans doesn't know this is your territory,please spare their lives!!

Zapdos:I will if you defeat me in battle!! Do you accept my challenge?

Ash:I will but we will fight somewhere safe this isn't the place.

Zapdos:outside then meet me there!

Zapdos flew up in the roof and wait for me outside,I quickly go outside and find a bench to lay down the unconscious girl.

Zapdos:now warrior show me what can you do?

Ash:bring it!!Flamethrower!!

Zapdos: this is nothing Light Screen!!!

My Flamethrower just can't go through.

Zapdos:taste this, Zap Cannon!!

Ash:Flamethrower!!!

My Flamethrower and Zapdos Zap Cannon clash but his attack is stronger than mine and hit me directly.

Ash:arghhh that hurts!!

Zapdos:one more Thunder!!!

Ash:oh no you don't Flare Blitz!!

Zapdos Thunder is too late and my Flare Blitz hit Zapdos in the body then i use Dual Chop to finish him off,Zapdos faint in the ground.

I grab my staff and touch Zapdos head with it,Zapdos quickly suck into my staff,I wonder Zapdos reaction when he meet my mom hehehe just thinking about it makes me laugh.

I changed back to my human form and notice the girl I save earlier looking at me,shit!!!did she saw that?

Girl:hey! where am I ?and what are you?

Ash:hey miss calm down,I explain everything I know!!

I told her the story of why Zapdos attack the power plant,that part she believe in but when she said, shock me!! she saw me a Blaziken turn into a human,I told her she was just imaging stuff but hold on what she saw "Damn it" I thought.

Then Brock and Misty came with Officer Jenny and some firefighters to clear the flaming power plant.

Hours later

Officer Jenny starts interviewing us two of what happened here,the girl told Officer Jenny that she unconscious when everything is happening so that leave me for the explaining, great.

I told Officer Jenny a pokemon is rampaging because the people from the power plant is disturbing them and make them angry and cause chaos to them.

Officer Jenny believe in my story and head off to the destroyed power plant,the girl I save came towards me and look at me closely,Misty became furious to the girl because of what she doing to me.

Anna:my name is Anna a researcher and I kinda take interest to you,so can I examined you more please I never see a human turn into Blazi-----!!

I quickly block her mouth stopping on what she saying.

Ash:shhhhh Its our little secret, got that!

Anna:okay but on one condition!!

Ash:and what's that?

Anna:when we arrived to Lavender town you have take me into a date

Ash:what a date?

Anna:yup Lavender town is my hometown so its perfect for our date

Misty:DATE!!! Ash what she talking about?

Misty glared at me furiously and knock me out unconscious.

     And Ash Date will be continued!

(Shit guys someone finds out Ash power,How Ash handle this situation,can Misty stop this date and continued Ash gym battle
Find out next chapter)