Chapter34:Ash vs Zane Final!!

(Here it is the final match of the tournament, I'm so pumped up,Go Ash win this fight!!).

Pokemon Center

Ash woke up with a little pain in his head and notice two beautiful girls sleeping each side of the bed and his is in the middle of it.

Ash: what happened last night?and why my head hurts?

Ash: get off the bed gently not to wake up the girls and wash up in the restroom,after cleaning up he head down to the stairs and into the cafeteria to grab some breakfast.

Ash is almost finishing his food when a guy appoarch him and slam his hand in the table.

Guy1:Hey kid your name is Ash right?,I like to trade my pokemon with Zapdos!!

Ash:Like I do that!!,go away you disturbing while I eat!!

Guy1:What did you say brat!!

The guy grabbed Ash collar and lift him up to the air.

Guy1:don't be to confident even you made to the finals,I still think you cheated somehow and those legendaries are don't belong to you,they belong to a great trainer like me!!

Ash:yeah said the guy who didn't made to the semifinals!!

Guy:Shut up brat,give me those three now!!

Ash is getting impatient with this guy he suddenly use Confusion on the guy and push him away against the wall.
The guy now is unconscious, Ash erase this guy memory of him and called NurseJoy to help the guy.

Ash go back to his table and finish his meal peacefully,then Sabrina and Misty go down the stairs and headed to where Ash is seated.

Sabrina:Good morning Ash,did something happened?,I kinda sense your power for a bit!

Misty:yeah what happened to that guy?

Misty is pointing at the unconscious guy on the corner with NurseJoy aiding him.

Ash: nothing really he just disturbed me while I eat and I push him away that's all.

Sabrina:Well whatever that guy did I'm sure he do something awful to you!!

Misty: yup you got that right Sabrina,Ash isn't the type of guy who fight without reason!!

Ash: Go eat you two I'm already finish eating I'm just going outside to train some of my pokemon okay, see ya!!

Back of the Pokemon Center

Ash is in a field at the back of the center to train,he grab his staff and pointed to the other side.there are also a couple of trainers playing with their
own pokemon but they stop when I appeared to the center of the field with my famous staff.

Ash:time to show yourself guys!!Go Charizard!!Go Froakie!!

First Charizard appeared firing a flamethrower in the air then a different pokemon appeared instead of Froakie.its still a frog like pokemon but larger and it can stand on two legs.

Frogadier:Froga!!!(Nice to see ya Ash)

Ash:wow Froakie you evolved!!!

Frogadier:Froga--dier!!(you got that right).

Ash pointed his pokedex towards Frogadier to know what information he has.

Dexter/Pokedex:Frogadier the Bubble Frog Pokemon it can throw bubble covered pebbles with precise control,hitting empty cans up to hundred feet away.