Chapter25:Mega Unleashed!!

(Yay Ash and Sabrina saved Viridian city and the whole city is going to celebrate,it's party time!! and Ash is gonna receive a special item from his mom to use in his incoming League battle what could it be?,find out this chapter!).

The whole city of Viridian Begin a celebrations for the trainers and Pokemon's who fight the Team Rocket,all of the citizens in the city started singing and dancing with their pokemons.

In the pokemon NurseJoy rewarded the brave trainers and pokemons with a banquets of foods and of course Ash,Sabrina join in as well,they party  whole night.

Ash POV

Shit the people in there are wild

Sigh I can't believe what I just found inside that briefcase that Giovanni guy forgot to bring inside it is The Earth badge and some documents saying Giovanni is the Viridian city gym leader,well at least I don't have to fight him again to get this badge.

Then I heard footsteps closing behind me.

Sabrina:hey Ash having fun!!

Ash:yeah I'm having Sabrina,I eat Delicious food all night and dance till I drop he he!!

Sabrina:its sure look like it haha!

We talk in the balcony all night then go to sleep in our rooms.

The next Morning

I woke up happily then feel something beside me,I look at my side to see what is it and my hunch is correct, its my mom sleeping soundly in my side then she suddenly hug me into her chest and I can't breathe properly because of it.

Ash:mom!! I can't ----breath let go----of me!!!

I tried to teleported away from her but she Disable it unconsciously while sleeping, so I give up and let her hug me till she satisfy.

After 30 minutes

I still can't get away from her,I getting tired now then she slowly opened her right eyes and look at me with a smile.

Arceus:hey honey!!, have a nice nap?

Ash:if you think hugging me to death is a nap then great I sleep well!!

Arceus:sorry Ash about this but I just so proud of you completing your badges and entering the league I just can't stop myself you know hehehe!!

Ash:alright mom I understand but next time don't hug me tightly alright!!

Arceus :I promise as the Alpha Pokemon and Mother to Ash

Ash:great!!,so is that all you came here mom because I have a feeling it's not!!

Arceus:wow great senses honey,you sure right, I have something for you to use in your battles in the league and it sure come in handy there!!!

She gave me Two stone a Charizardite X and Y that equipped in a special collar.

Arceus:Ash this two stone is much more special than any ordinary Mega Stone,these two can mega evolved the same Charizard so you can whether choose a Charizard X or Y form you want to battle with,just feel the the power within you and Charizard then the power will be released.

Ash:Thanks mom for this,then I don't have to choose Zapdos,Articuno and Moltres in the league now huh?

Arceus: well it's your own choice whether to use them Honey and they will greatly respected it.