Chapter35:Will Power (Elite Four Battle)

(Ash is for sure going to challenge the Elite Four and Lance so better ready for great battle him).

Ash and his Mom lead the two girls inside the pokemon center to chat.

Ash and his mom seat on a table opposite to Sabrina and Misty.

Ash:So guys like I said before this is my mom but call her Delia if you want!!

Sabrina: Hello Ash Mom I'm Sabrina the Former Saffron City Gym Leader it's nice to meet you!!

Misty:And I'm Misty I also a Gym leader from the Cerulean City,nice to meet you!!

Arceus/Delia:It nice to meet you girls,Ash talk a lot about you two and I say you two are a keeper,I hope my son didn't cause trouble to the both of you!!

Sabrina:Not at all Delia!!, Ash is really nice and caring towards us so he wasn't really a bother!!

Arceus/Delia:Oh thats good news,well Ash let's celebrate your victory cheers!!

Ash and with his mom celebrate all night long,they dance,sing and even do a little battle.the people party like nobody business.

Later that night Ash is leaning in the balcony in his room when his mom appoarch him.

Arceus/Delia: So Sweetie Having fun!!

Ash: Yup The best moment of my life!!

Arceus/Delia:I'm proud of you Ash,you come a long way to get this far,so any idea what are you gonna do next after you defeated Lance and the Elite Four?

Ash:yeah I already thought of that and I'm gonna continue my journey throughout every Region!!

Arceus/Delia: I knew you say that!,well whatever choice you made I'm with you Honey and your Pokemon.

Ash:Thanks Mom ,The next couple of days I'm gonna show the world What I really capable of for sure!!!

Ash Pump his fist to the sky and Transform into Latios who flew across the sky with maximum speed with his mom transform in her truth form,the two of them flew across sky until they get tired and turned back to normal.

Ash and his mom sleep in a separate bed but his mom want to sleep beside him and keep bugging him while he sleep,Ash couldn't stand anymore and let her sleep with him hugging Ash like Stuff toy but eventually they fall a sleep together.

Next Morning

The two girls are first to wake up headed to the lobby,they take their breakfast in the cafeteria and seated in a table.

Misty:Hey Sabrina,don't you think Ash mom is kinda Young for her age!!

Sabrina: what do you mean?, She look normal to me!!

Misty:yeah but still, I think those two is hiding something like why didn't they tell us where they from? because Ash didn't write where he's from in the tournament so no one knows where they from!!

Sabrina:well now say so,Ash really did not write where he's from in the tournament and he didn't tell us in our journey before!!

Misty:well whatever Ash is from, I'm gonna find it!!

Sabrina:Don't leave me out of it Misty because I'm first gonna find out!!