Chapter44:Fatherly Challenge!!

(Heys guy just knowing if you all read my new story its title is Arceus Son Mewtwo's Love,hope all of you like it).

Ash an his friends reached Saffron city and headed to the Gym to meet Sabrina father,but someone is nervous to him.

Misty:Hey Ash why are you shaking like that!!

Ash:Huh? I don't know what you talking about Misty hehe!

Sabrina: Ash I know your nervous meeting my dad and I know my dad will like you I promise!!

Ash:Yeah thanks!!

When they reach to the gym,a tall man is waiting for them by the entrance.

Sabrina:Daddy!!

Thomas:Sabrina my daughter, I miss you so much!!

Father and Daughter hug each other tightly.

Sabrina:How's the gym,Daddy?

Thomas: Well the gym is well taking care of,nothing happened really daughter, just trainers challenging me for our badges.

Sabrina:Oh!!,I forgot to introduced you to my friends, Daddy this is Misty one of Cerulean city gym leaders and this is

Thomas: I know him daughter, no need to the introduced him to me!!

Misty:Nice to meet sir

Ash:I uhhh nice to meet too sir!!

Thomas:So my daughter is a friend of a Famous Trainer the New Champion of both two regions Kanto and Jhoto,its a pleasure to meet you and also thank you for taking care of my daughter!

Ash: No need sir,I'm her friend of course I take care of her!!

Thomas:Okay let's all get inside to have some tea,I also would like to talk more about you with Sabrina

Ash:(gulp)of course

They get inside the gym Sabrina let out her pokemon to eat and rest while they here.they seated on the lobby while Sabrina is preparing tea and snacks for them with Misty.So only Ash and Thomas is left in the lobby.

Thomas: Ash I like to ask you some questions,Is that alright?

Ash: Oh okay(shit he's staring at me like crazy)

Thomas:Where did you get that staff of yours?

Ash: Oh this staff,My mom gave it to me when I started my journey!!

Thomas: hmmmm I know research about that staff while back in my early years as researcher then I saw you in the tournament using it like a pro!

Ash:Oh really,I know this staff is special because I can capture and use any Pokemon inside it

Thomas: That staff can be only use by a Full Fledge Aura Master but the only Aura Master left is Sir Aaron and he die thousand of years ago

Ash:Woah really (Mom don't tell me you dig this staff from someone else grave,mom you creeping me out).

Then Arceus heard of what Ash said to her and she didn't like it.

Arceus:(In Ash mind)(Hey I am not Sweet Heart,I created that staff for you only and that staff from Sir Aaron is just a prototype)

Ash:(sweatdrop)(Sorry Mom to what I said about you)

Arceus:(Its alright SweetHeart)

Then Thomas realized Ash is spacing out staring in his the back.