Chapter29:Unbeatable Duo!!

(Let's start guys to Ash Victory yayyy)

NoBody POV

Indigo League Center Arena

Ash stood with the rest of the finalist,he had been right when he said Gary would make the main tournament,he was just few feet away,with his cheerleaders in the stand screaming his name.Ash just waved at them and turn his attention again to the stage,Ash smirked and then turned back to the main stage where Mr.GoodShow was standing ready to address all of them.

Mr.GoodShow:welcome finalists,and congratulations for making it through the qualifying rounds,the main tournament is a straight knockout,also all battles up to the semi-finals will remain random,once we reach the semi-finals then it will be three on three,now if you all would like to turn to the big screen we will now match up your next opponents!!!

Ash turned to look at the screen,he noticed his picture flipped.his opponent however was still blank,then 30 seconds later it flipped to show Gary.Gary locked eyes with Ash,so he was going face him in the next round.both trainers acknowledged each other and then turned back yo the stage.

Mr.GoodShow:there you have it these matches will take place this afternoon,now we will determine what fields you will battle on!!

Ash looked again to the screen as his and Gary picture stood in the background of a flicking image,suddenly the image froze abd revealed a water type field,there match would also take place on the center battlefield.

Ash POV

I couldn't wait to fight

Gary:hey Ash get ready to be beaten later!!

Ash:Same to you two Gary!!

Gary walk away heading to the exits leaving me here with other finalist.

Outside Arena

Shit those trainers can't stop asking me some for some advice I barely even listened to them but luckily I escape (sigh).

Sabrina and Misty is waiting for me at the pokemon center better get there fast.

Arceus:Ash!!!Oh Ash my beautiful little boy!!

Ash:Great to see you Mom I was wondering when you showed up!!

Arceus:of course I showed up honey,I couldn't miss my Ash Big debut in the tournament now can we!!

Ash:nope of course not,I'm really glad you came mom,I didn't feel the same if you aren't here with me

Arcues:nonsense I never leave my Ashy alone never!!

Ash: okay mom let go of me before someone see us,let's go eat somewhere mom my threat!!

Arceus:oh what a gentlemen,oksy then I take your offer,let's go!!

Mom was very energetic the whole time,she insisted me to carry all of her stuff she buy and go to every shop we past through, After that mom said she staying in a hotel near the pokemon center so she can keep an eye on me all day and night of course I didn't argue about it with her.

Indigo League Center arena

I looked around the stadium,every seat was filled.the noise was incredible,I could see Sabrina,Misty and Mom in the stands.Mom was busy snapping pictures again,I looked across the field and noticed Gary was enjoying the attentions.I noticed the referee was in position,both flag raised once more.