Chapter3:Ash True Power

Boom!!!

At the east side of the forest a huge explosion appeared destroying half of the trees there.

Flare POV

Ahhhhh!!!! I should have not come here I said while running for my live.

Yeah right!!!Flare,I shouldn't have listen to myself ahhhhh!! Leaf said while running too.

WTF wrong with that Dragonite she just attack us out of nowhere Leaf said thinking what happened to this Dragonite but still running.

No idea but we need to call for some help,we can't defeat this guy by ourselves I reply still running but getting tired.

Some where in the Forest.

Sparky POV

Ahhh!!!! those crazy bitches getting themselves into trouble and I am pretty sure both us is getting blame for it.

Calm down Sparky we just need to find those two troublemakers and get them safely at home then you can said any thing harsh to them sounds good buddy Ash answer to my irriated comments.

Okay (sigh) ,sorry for being this cranky all of the sudden.

Its okay come on I think , I heard one of Leaf screaming right there Ash said while pointing into the left of the forest.

Ahhhh somebody help us!!

Whoa!!!Ash was right,that is Leaf embrassing scream I thought.

Ash and I quickly ran to that direction and came across a huge Dragonite rampaging in the forest.

I quickly spotted Leaf and Flare hiding in a Log and they look really scared,I jump down Ash shoulder and help those two.

(Panting) ha! ha! you guys is in a lot of trouble come on before that Dragonite notices us.

Ash POV

Hey guys glad you two are safe,now explain why that Dragonite is rampaging in the forest?

We really don't know the reason, she just attacks out of nowhere we promise Ash we really don't know Leaf said while trying to stop her tears.

Looks like these guys is telling the truth(sigh)Mom is gonna kill me for this plan Ash thought.

Alright I believe you two now help me do this plan of mine.

Ash come on don't do this plan,I begging ya if I had to choose whether Your Mom Wrath or that Dragonite Rage,I definitely choose the Dragonite.Sparky said with scared and serious face.

Don't worry guys I got this, you know me the Son of Arceus,I can handle this I confidently said but still there's doubts in my face.

No way,that exactly the reason that I can't allow you to distract the Dragonite so I'm coming with you,you two go get help in the village got it!! Sparky bravely said at my shoulder.

Okay, be careful you two we gonna bring help as soon we get alright so stay safe Flare said to us then the two of hurriedly run towards the village.

Okay Sparky you ready!

Born ready Ash Sparky said to me with little electricity in his cheeks showing that his ready to fight.

Okay Sparky use Thunderbolt

The attack do some damage to the Dragonite but still ready to fight,the Dragonite use thunderpunch at Sparky but he quickly dodge it.

Sparky use Volt Tackle then follow it up with Iron Tail.

Both attacks hits Dragonite but she still not giving up,she use Ice Beam at Sparky feet and its stuck in the ground.

Sparky get out of there now!!!

But its no use Sparky is stuck because of the Ice Beam, the Dragonite quickly use HyperBeam at Sparky head on.

The whole thing became slow as the Hyper beam slowly headed to Sparky.

Then I notice that am the one whose causing it,my full body suddenly glow bright and changed form.

I suddenly imagine a pokemon that look like a humanoid type,it has long tail,skinny arms and human head shape but different, the color of its upper body is white and the lower body is violet along with its tail.

I feel power flowing throughout my body,I can't discribe it.

I quickly shielded Sparky from the Hyper Beam.

I look down to Sparky whose face is sure surprise at my new form.

I started my attention again to the Rampaging Dragonite,she quickly uses Dragon Claw at me but block it without a sweat and use Psycho Cut at Dragonite who bounce at the damage I cause to her.

I grab Sparky who badly damage in the battle and Teleported back at Mansion bed and lied him there,Sparky is sleeping soundly now probably from the battle,speaking of battle ,I still need to help that rampaging Dragonite in the forest.

After putting some First aid to Sparky I teleported back to the forest back to the rampaging Dragonite still conscious but still nearly standing clearly back to its senses.

I started to talk but something wrong a different word came out from my mouth "Mewtwo"!!

(Whoa quite a shocking scene that happened to Ash right now, huh well keep tuning in to my story guys ;)