Chapter39:Calm before the Storm

(Ash takes a break from battling because Lance ask him to.Ash gladly take the break so he and the girls can have fun before their match.)

Pokemon Center Lobby

Ash POV

I was waiting for the girls to came down from their rooms.I waited for half an hour and they aren't coming down.

Ash:Geez!! What took them so long?,we just going out for a bit nothing special!!

Misty:Ash sorry for waiting so Long!!

Misty came down first she wearing her usual get up but her hair style is different.

Ash:Well Misty Thanks for letting me wait this long for your different hair style!!

My Comment on her hair made Misty to grab her mallet and tried to attack me with it but lucky I dodge it.

Ash:Woah Misty calm down I'm just joking,your hair style is worth waiting I promise!!

Misty smiled and return her mallet to who knows where she hide it.

Misty: Thanks Ash I knew you understand!!

Ash:yeah I understand perfectly, so where's Sabrina is she still busy figuring out what to wear?

Misty:yeah she still busy,I help her out earlier but every clothes I choose for her is not her liking.

Ash:well I know why she didn't like your style!!

Sabrina: Ash!! Misty!! sorry for waiting!!

Sabrina came down at last she wearing a beautiful violet dress that matches her hair,I stare at her for awhile while she climbing down the stairs.

Sabrina:So you like it?

Sabrina do a little twirl and stop in front of me.

Ash:Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner!!

Misty: hey do you mean I lose?

Ash:obviously,come on girls let's go and have fun!!

We came out of the center and headed to the amusement park in the city.

We came at the park and quickly choose what to ride first.

Misty:Hey Ash let's go to that Water coaster it looks so fun!!

Ash:ehh we just came here I don't want to get wet,let's to that later before we leave sounds Misty!

Misty:(pout)okay fine let's do that later then what about there!!!

Misty is pointing at a arcade stand near the food court.

Sabrina:Yeah looks like fun,come on Ash!

The two girls pulled my arms towards the arcade.

Misty: Hey Ash remember this!!

Misty is pointing at a Karaoke machine and smiling at me devilishly.

Ash:uhhhh nope I don't know what you talking about Misty!!

Sabrina:Ash you can sing,wow I wanna hear it!!

Ash:I'm not in the mood right now what about you guys try!

Sabrina:I can't sing really!!

Misty: and I only great at dancing not singing!!

Ash:then too bad,let go play something else!!

The three of us played in the arcade for an hour then left to try some of the rides.we try bumper cars,rally go round and try going inside of a haunted house.