Chapter16:Work at the Center

(Woah!! Ash and his friends are gonna work at the pokemon center temporarily while Nurse Joy rested her leg,can Ash survived working at the pokemon center, find out!!).

Morning came I hurriedly run towards the lobby then see Brock and Misty waiting.

Ash POV

I walk towards them and talk what happened to NurseJoy later that night,Brock quickly freak out when he heard NurseJoy being molested by perverts,I calm him down and told him she fine and just resting at her room.

I told them also that NurseJoy isn't coming to work for awhile so we need to replace her temporarily and work here.

Brock and Misty quickly accepted it because working at the pokemon center is rarely happened,I told them to change outfits so we can look like we working here.

Brock:great I will show NurseJoy How a true man works?(with firely eyes)!!

Misty:yay!!! I'm going wore a nurse outfit like NurseJoy,be right back Ash!!(she rans towards back to her room to change!!!).

Brock: yeah me too see ya at work Ash(Brock also walk towards back to his room).

Ash:yeah see ya (sigh)we really need to work here for couple of days then head towards Saffron city!!(sigh).

I also go to my room to change,I bought a lab coat and white pants that pokemon doctors usually wear after changing look at myself in the mirror and see my reflection,I look good,I really feel like a doctor hehehe of course I don't wear my hat it destroyed the image then someone knock my door.

Ash:coming!!

Brock POV

After entering my room I quickly change my outfit into a pokemon doctor,I wore a long lab coat and white pants then also weae a pair of glasses to look smart hehehe, I look at myself in the mirror and I say not too bad handsome I said to myself.

I get out of my room headed to Misty room to check if she ready,I knock two times then she opened it quickly.

Misty:well!!!,(turn around)how do I look?

Brock:you look great Misty!!,I'm sure Ash would like it(thumbs up).

Misty:thanks Brock,you look good too like a true pokemon doctor!!

Brock: thanks Misty,I kinda think if I don't become a pokemon breeder then I'm trying to be a doctor!!

Misty:I'm sure you be great!!,come on let's go check Ash!!

Brock: yeah let's go!!

We walk together towards Ash room and then Misty knock at the door after few seconds Ash response.

Ash:coming!!!

When he opened the door we saw Ash wearing a lab coat just like mine but I hate to admitted its perfect for him,he looks like a star than a doctor.

Misty was just stand there not taking off her stare at Ash outfit,Ash waved his hand to Misty trying to take her attention but no use she was stunned.