Chapter4:A Start of a Journey

(Sup guys I appreciated to all viewers whose continuing my story,thanks guys
Well peaceout).

Arceus POV

Well here I am washing the dishes,cleaning every room,doing the laundry, well so much for being the most powerful pokemon but I like it,its kinda feel natural being a mother,just seeing my son grew up is enough for me.

Then I feel a large amount of power coming from the forest,I quickly startled by the power.

This power,Ash!!!! No!!! Ash is in trouble, quickly ran out of the mansion and headed to my son location.

Please, please Ash be safe I prayed in my thought.

Leaf POV

While we running a huge force knock us out from behind.

What the? I said scratching the back of my head.

Then a blue light shoot from the sky where Ash and Sparky located.

Oh no Sparky!!!!!  Ash!!!!!! I scream out loud their names.

I started to feel weak just imaging the images of Sparky and Ash badly injured,I started to cry,its my fault I shouldn't go near to that portal.

Leaf stop crying we going back alright Flare said with a serious face.

(sob)(sob)alright come on.

I stood up and headed back to Ash and Sparky with Flare.

Ash POV

No way,I can't talk the only words came out of my mouth is the word Mewtwo.

Mewtwo,Mew,Two,Mew? Shit I can't talk properly I thought.

Hey you are alright? The Dragonite ask me.

Mewtwo,Mew,Mewtwo danm it can't talk to her like this.

What can't talk? she ask.

I just nodded.

Well seeing I'm back to normal,I just need to rest a bit then explain my story to the villagers and probably give my apologies.

I just smiled at her words.

Then I sense my mom and the others coming this way,I quickly teleported back to the mansion still in my new form.

Shit I don't know how to turn back to my real form.

While thinking some plan,I notice Sparky is awake and looking straight at me with a smirk in his face(sigh)really Sparky.

Hey Ash nice Body!! hehehe Sparky said still looking straight at me.

I just smiled at him because I can't really talk to him.

Hey man talk!!Sparky said getting pissed at me.

I waved my hand and grab a piece of paper and start writing.

I show the piece of paper to Sparky and he read it closely.

He stop reading it and look at my face with questioning look.

So only Mewtwo is the only word you  could say? He ask me.

I nodded and start writing again then give it to him so he can read it.