Chapter17:Suddenly Famous!!

(At last Ash and his friends are now headed to Saffron city then headed to Celadon city to get Ash Fourth gym badge but before he can there one of his pokemon suddenly appeared from his staff!! Who will it be? Find out).

Ash and his friends finish working at the pokemon center and said goodbyes but NurseJoy gave Ash something before going that Brock and Misty doesn't know.

Ash POV

Nurse Joy gave me an egg,she said it came from another region but don't know what so she gave it to me knowing I take care and I happily accepted it,I can't wait to see what pokemon came out of this egg.

After few hours of walking we arrived Saffron city,its bigger compared to the other cities we been through,while heading to the pokemon Me and Misty just keep walking while Brock busy talking to other girls(sigh) never changed.

Then we walk past by a Book shop and Misty suddenly stop staring at a magazine displayed in the glass window.

Ash:hey Misty let's keep going!!

Misty:Look Ash!!, isn't this our photo together while we model for that guy in Viridian city!!

I look at the magazine Misty talking about and my eyes grew big,its true we are the cover of this magazine called Pokemodels, I'm posing as Demon lord and Misty posing as Goddess, shit he actually published it that old crune!!.

Then Brock came close to us and grab the magazine we looking at,his face was shocked we didn't really tell him about what happened there we just kinda forgot.

Brock:Guys,is this you two in the cover of this magazine?

Ash:well yeah,we kinda forgot to tell you about that hehe!!!

Brock:well seeing you two guilty for not telling me I forgive you two!!(then he start reading it)

That's good news Brock didn't get mad at us but Misty is still standing there turning red all over her face must be that magazine, just thinking about everyone reading this magazine makes you hide forever hehe!!.

Brock:heys guys,looks like your photo cosplaying together became hit with the public and industry!, look!!

Brock handed me the magazine and quickly read it,it said this fantastic duo storm the modeling industry by their incredible photo together while cosplaying, the magazine were sold about a million copy by a day then many entertainment industry started to sending many talent agents to find this fantastic duo by giving everyone a reward and tell them who knew about them and where are them now,each of our photo hits a million views in the pokenet and keep adding to this time.
They were many comments from famous people around Kanto about our photos saying we are the perfect couple or I like to find that guy and date me or some saying who are we and why we didn't show ourselves,I stop from because I can't handle another comments about my photo.

Misty is still standing there but looks like she gonna cry.

Ash:hey Misty why are you crying?

Misty(sob)I sorry Ash(sob)because of me(sob)you shouldn't put into this situation (sob) I'm really sorry!!

Ash:hey its not your fault Misty,I'm fine with it just don't cry okay, let get going okay!!

Misty:(stop crying)okay Ash!

Brock:but wow!!, you two are famous now well I kinda expected it with both of your good looks and body you two will eventually be stars.

Ash:Brock can you stop talking about and did find it weird that Me and Misty are super famous and no one even recognized us?