Chapter26:Gary Oak and Announcement

(Ash and Sabrina are now headed to The Indigo League to entered and win it but Ash meet a strong trainer and challenge him into a pokemon,who is this trainer?,can he beat him?,find out)

Ash POV

Me and Sabrina heading now to the Indigo League but we were stop by a trainer sitting on a top of a tree.

Gary:Hey you!!(jump off the tree and landed safely)Are you the trainer who became a famous model and challenge every gym with a special staff?

Ash:Ahh yeah!!,that's me, what do you want with me?

Gary:I'm here for battle,you see I'm  challenging every Trainer who have completed badges and fight them to know there strength!!

Ash:Is it better to wait until the league!!,I really can't battle you right now because I don't want my Pokemon's to get hurt or too injured before the league!!

Gary:Well that's okay,I'm better known you were a coward now!!

Ash:Me a coward, hahaha that's one great insult for a bid headed trainer like you!!

When I insulted him,Sabrina can't help herself and laugh softly holding her mouth to try to stop.

Gary:why you cheeky bastard!!,I show you whose the boss!! Go Blastiose!!

Blastiose:Blast!!!(ready punk)

Ash:hey didn't I tell you I can't battle you!!

Gary:well I'm still gonna blast you away and take your girl!! Go Blastiose Use Hydro Pump!!!

Ash:Child's play"Light screen"!!

Hydro Pump just change direction because of LightScreen and made Gary jaw drop.

Ash:Have enough!!

Gary:Tsk let's settle this in the league, for now on you are my rival and I'm the only one who can defeat you remember that you--whats your name again?

Ash:Its Ash don't forget about it alright!!

Gary:whatever just you wait, Ash your going down!!

Then he left vanishing from our view,Me and Sabrina just laugh from what happened and move on to our journey.

Going to the Indigo league is a Five days journey so Sabrina and I have a lot of time together,I noticing Sabrina action is weird she being really clingy to me and sometime hold hands with me but I didn't pay attention to it,then almost every night she asking me to with sleep with her inside her tent and of course I can't deny,we always doing this every night I kinda use to it but I feel like someone watching me whether Sabrina is getting close to me or I'm getting close to her,then one night I find out whose spying me and I really didn't surprise who is it!!

Arceus:hey honey, having a good time

I find mom hiding in a bush with a binoculars and a tent near her side.

Ash:mom what are you doing here?

Arceus:well to tell you the truth I kinda miss you,I really didn't use to it when you aren't there,so spy on you to know what you been eating or did you forgot to wear a clean underwear everyday or  did you eat healthly food and the most awful thing you mustn't do is to flirt with girls especially to ones with a big chest because that was your type(pouting)you really a big boy now Ash(pout).

Ash:mom really, is that really necessary!!

Arceus:yes of course!!! its necessary