Chapter37:Brute Strength! (Elite Four Battle)

(Steven appeared after the match wanting to talk with Ash,what does he want with Ash,find out).

In the VIP Stand

Steven Stone and Glacia is sitting closely to the battle,after the match Steven grab a mic and announced something to Ash.

Steven:Great Fight Ash,you really proving my expectations on you!!

Ash looked at Steven directions and they locked eyes each other.

Steven:Come to my VIP room later,I have something important to talk to you!!

After Steven said that he and his friend walk towards the exit.

Ash was confused from what happened and then turned his attention to the crowd and waved again to the crowds.

Inside Ash Locker Room

Ash is fixing his stuff when Sabrina and Misty came inside the room.

Misty:Hey Ash,Great fight only 2 more to go and you gonna face Lance.

Ash:thanks Misty but I better get going!

Sabrina:your not going to that guy VIP room wouldn't you?

Ash:well yeah,he saying we going to talk about something important and its rude if I don't show up!

Sabrina:well looks like we can't change your mind then,just be careful Ash okay!!

Ash:don't worry I be fine!!

Ash pack up his thing and headed to a Long set of stairs leading to a big room.

Ash climbed up the stairs and reach the top, their were two guys wearing black suit and black sunglasses who likes bodyguard guarding the door of the room.

Man in Suit:Sir Stone is waiting for you, come in.

They opened the door revealing a man in the edge standing and looking through the glass window of the room, with a woman sitting in a coach.

Steven:welcome Ash,come and sit here,we have a lot to talk about!!

Ash sit to a chair near the woman who keep staring at him when he enter the room.

Steven:well let me begin with the introduction I'm Steven the Champion of Hoeen and this lovely woman right here is Glacia one of my Elite Four.

Glacial:nice to meet you!!

Ash:likewise,so what are we going to talk about Mr Stone?

Steven:please call me Steven and we here to talk about something incredible that only found in the Kalos Region.

Ash:let me guess,its about a special stone that is connected to pokemon evolution!!

Steven:my my,so you do have knowledge about those stones.

Ash:well kinda,I only heard it from some rumors that's all!!

Steven:well the rumors are true,those special stones have a special power that can Evolved some chosen pokemon into their strongest form and the prove of it is in the Shalour city gym in the Kalos Region,we suspected that their pokemon can evolved into their final evolution making them stronger and fast comparing to the power of a legendary!!

Ash:so what connection, of those stones to me.

Steven:well I suspected,a great trainer like you that have three legendaries pokemon may came across some of those stones and we think you may even use it in this tournament assuming you have those stones.