Chapter10:A Date with Misty

(Yay Misty ask Ash to a date well kinda just keep tuning in guys and I hoped you all followed me bye).

Ash POV

5:30Am Cerulean City Pokemon center

Ash wake up,wake up Ash!! I hear a voice waking me up a familiar voice.

Arghhh go away !! need to sleep I said putting my pillow into my head.

Honey wake up!!

Quite I'm sleeping here go awa- wait honey? I slowly open my eyes too see mom next to me in the bed looking at me with a pout face.

Ash I'm here to talk!! mom said putting her arms in his hips.

Mom maybe tomorrow I said covering my body with a blanket.

No you don't mom suddenly pulled the blanket out of my grasp and I fall to the bed.

Ow!!,mom really I said complaining.

Ash what's your relationship with Misty be honest? she said looking at my face with a angry face and tone.

Mom we don't have a relationship we just friend alright geez I said standing up from the floor.

Okay I believe you honey just know this, you are mine got that she said standing not looking back at me.

Yes mom I got it I said sitting in my bed.

Okay I'm leaving now,just always remember Ash I always watching you she said with a bright smile the she vanish.

What mom thinking coming here all of a sudden well now I wide awake maybe I can go explore for a bit before Brock wake up.

I change my clothes into casual outfit and go straight outside the pokemon center.

I walking around the neighborhood breathing fresh air and enjoying the scenery when I notice a girl sitting by the docks,the girl is familiar so I walk closely to her when I reach her, I just realized  its Misty looking into the horizon.

Hey Misty good morning I said then sit beside her.

Oh good morning Ash she said with a smile.

What are you doing here? I ask her

I always came here to see the sunrise,it reminded me of my mother she said almost crying but holding it in.

Oh i understand so I'm going now sorry to bother you I said slowly standing up.

No stay I really apprisiated if you stay she said holding my hands.

Okay if you say so I said then sit to where I seated before.

Hey Ash!! she called me.

Yeah Misty? I response to her.

Let's go hang out today,come on! she said then pulling me into where she wanted to go.

Wait Misty Where we going? I ask her.

To the arcade silly she said.

Arcade!! Great let's go!! after she said we going to the arcade I quickly ran up ahead.

Cerulean City Game Arcade

Wow so much games I never played before I said in a excitement.

Cool huh I always came here when I bored at home she said standing beside me.

Come on Ash let's go play Whack a Diglett she said pointing the game.

Your on Misty I said then both of us played it and for few minutes a win.

Yes beat ya hahhaha I said pumping my fist.

Okay Mr He can beat every game let's do that she said pointing to dancing game "Shit" I thought.

Maybe we can skip that for now I said refusing to the game.

No no mister were playing like it or not she said pulling me the dancing game.

We now standing in front of the game and Misty slot a coin push start.

The game start and Misty is started to  dance following every step perfectly,I was stunned on how she dance gracefully,Misty stop dancing indicting the game is finish.

She wiped her sweat out of her face and look at me with a smile.

Your turn Ash she said pointing the game.

Sorry Misty I really can't dance maybe some other alright I said waving my hands side ways.

Okay then that game she said pointing at a karaoke machine.

Okay that I can do I said walking towards the game.

You can sing Ash? You know I'm just joking when I choose that right she said walking beside me.

No prob Misty,my mom and I always complete in singing and I always win hehehe I said grabbing the mic and slot a coin.

The Lyrics appeared and Ash Started to sing.

I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

To catch them is my real test

To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land

Searching far and wide

A pokemon to understand

The power that inside

Pokemon gonna catch them all

Its you and me

Pokemon

You are my destiny

Pokemon

Oh your my best friend

To the world we must defend

Pokemon gonna catch them all

Pokemon!!

I'm stop singing and look at the reaction of Misty,she still standing there not blinking then notice a bunch of people behind Misty listening to my singing.

I put down the mic and pat Misty shoulder realizing I'm stop singing and follow me to the croweds.

Wow Ash your great  at singing she said still looking at me while walking.

Told ya!! I said then headed to the pokemon center to pack my stuff and get going to my adventure.