Chapter19:A Grassy Situation!!

(Ash is now challenging Erika the Celadon city gym leader,can he beat her?let's Find out).

Ash POV

I'm battling Erika with Charizard right now,she kinda acting weird lately when I look at her she look down and hide her face,weird did I do something to her,never mind.

Ash:Go Charizard!! Use Slash!!

Erika:Tangela use Vine Whip and grab Charizard Wings!!!

Tangela use VineWhip and wrap it Around Charizard wings stopping its attack!!

Ash:great strategy Erika!!,now its my turn Charizard use Flamethrower!!

Charizard Breathout a Big Flamethrower at Tangela and hit it directly causing Tangela to instantly fainted.

Erika:Tangela returned!!Great work Ash!!,but real battle is just starting Go Gloom!!

Ash:Charizard you still want to battle?

Charizard nodded and flew up ready to attack.

Erika:Gloom use Razor leaf!!

Ash:Charizard block it with Flamethrower!!

Charizard flamethrower burned through Gloom Razor leaf and get hit causing again to faint instantly.

Erika:wow Ash your Charizard is strong I know my pokemon is at disadvantage but still finishing my two pokemon with a single pokemon, I'm really impressed but let me introduced to you my new pokemon Go Breloom!!

Breloom:Bre!!!Loom!!(ready for a rematch).

Ash:I thought you use Breloom!,Charizard you ready!!

Charizard: goarrrrr!!(yeah I'm ready)

Erika:Breloom get close with Quick Attack!!

Ash:Charizard flew above then use Flamethrower!!

Erika:Breloom quick use Endure!!

Breloom take the flamethrower head on causing Breloom to fall one knee into the ground, but still Breloom stand up ready to fight.

Erika:You can do it Breloom Use Thunder Punch!!

Ash:Breloom learned to use Thunder Punch impressive but that's not enough Charizard use Dragon Claw to counter it!!!

Both attack collied each other but Charizard manuvured itself and Toss Breloom into the ground.

Ash:Alright Charizard Ingluf the field with Flame Use Flare Blitz!!!

Charizard flew down and punch the ground creating a big eruption of Flames and Rocks towards Breloom and hit him causing Breloom to faint with swirly eyes!!.

Erika:well you beat me,Breloom returned!!

Ash:great match Erika,you trained Breloom faster than I thought.

Erika:thanks Ash(blush)here, it prove you defeat me at my gym the Rainbow badge,you earned it!.

Ash:Thanks Erika I really enjoyed our battle today maybe we see each other again,well any way I'm must get going I think my friends is looking for me right now bye!!

Erika:wait!! ,(kiss Ash cheek)here for saving my Gloom.

Ash:(blush) thanks Erika, bye!!