Chapter8.5:Mount Moon Trouble

(Hey guys if any wrong words or grammars I put in the story just don't mind it,it's just my phone having some problems when I type and incorrect my  works and I made a little changes on how I do my story,See ya)

Ash and his friends is just came out of Route3 and headed to Mount Moon to see the rumoured rare Clefairy.

Ash:hey Misty is this the right way,We already past that dead tree for 3 times already.

Brock:yeah Ash was right,we just going around here in circle,maybe I  hold the map for now.

Misty:arghhh(scratching her vigorously)fine here.

Brock took the map from Misty and quickly look at it to where we are.

Brock:ah!! I know the problem now.

Ash:what Brock?

Brock:Misty is looking at the map the wrong way.

Ash:what?? Misty!!

Misty:tehee Sorry Ash(she put out her tongue and bump her head jokingly)

Ash: that's not funny!!

Brock: anyway lets get going guys.

Brock leads us to the right way into Mount Moon and spotted Guy in a lab coat being attack by Zubat.

Brock:hey that guy needs help,Go Geodude!!

Ash:Flare I choose you!!

Flare:Vul!!pix(thanks for choosing me Ash).

Brock:Geodude use Tackle!!

Ash:Flare use Flamethrower!!

Flare:Vulpix!!(got it Ash,take this )

Both attacks hits the targets and send them back to the cave.

Professor: thank you very much for saving me these Zubats just attack me from nowhere!!.

Ash:really!! But these Zubats just don't attack people without a reason right?.

Professor:your right,thats why I came here to investigate.

Brock:maybe The Clefairy is the reason for all this they are ones who living in this cave for a longtime.

Professor:maybe,but just in case we need to check it out what's wrong inside the cave.

Misty: right and maybe we can catch some Clefairy yay!!.

They headed inside the cave to investigate when they spotted a Clefairy holding a stone.

Professor: Hey look that Clefairy is holding a moon stone,that is very interesting.

They walk towards the Clefairy slowly so they can't startled it then the Clefairy notice us and look at them with a questioning look.

Ash:Clefairy what are you all doing inside your caves?

Clefairy: Cle!!Clefairy(we just preparing our ceremony on the Moon stone).

Ash:Ceremony?

Brock: hey Ash you can talk to pokemon?

Ash:ahh!! No!! I just understand a little on what she saying thats all hehehe.

Professor:so what she saying?

Ash:something about a Ceremony and Moon stone.

Professor:oh now I understand why they doing this,they just preparing their moon stones to let one of them evolved,Clefairy sometimes do this in the wild.