Chapter20:Ninja Trouble!!

(Ash and his friends are on there way to Fuchsia city to get his Fifth gym badge but they encountered something dangerous on their way there,find out).

Its been 3 days since they left Celadon city,they meet many people and pokemon on their way to Fuchsia city but Brock notice something in the woods.

Brock POV

Huh? I think something is watching us from the trees,I'm sensing a bad vibe in in those things maybe its better to warn Ash and Misty about this.

Brock:hey guys I think there something watching us from those trees over there!!

Ash:huh? Oh yeah!! don't worry about it Brock they are just bunch of Spearow and Fearow they were just resting in the trees so we must be quite alright!!

Huh??! Ash notice this already and didn't tell us maybe he know those pokemons are asleep and not bothering them so they not attack us good choice.

Ash POV

Of course what I told to Brock is a lie.if I told him that those are not Spearow and Fearow but bunch of Muk and Grimer they will freak out.

Ash: hey guys let's take a break here,I'm just going around the woods to find berries to eat okay bye!!

Misty:wait Ash its dangerous there!!

I didn't stop but continue to walk deeper into the forest then I notice a bunch of Team Rockets Grunts with their Muk and Grimer,so they followed me to steal Zapdos here huh but its not gonna be that easy.

Grunt1:hey kid!!,we want all of your pokemon especially your Zapdos!!

Grunt2:if you don't,we never promise you that this is gonna be painless hehehe!!.

Ash: well me too guys,I'm not gonna promised you all that "Transformed"!!!

My whole body ingulfted by bright light causing the team rockets grunts to blind their vision,slowly my body grew big and turn into a cybernetic giant body then the bright light stop revealing myself to them as The Colossal pokemon Regigigas!!.

Grunt1:what the? What just happened?

Grunt2:the boy turned into a giant pokemon!!

Grunt3:shit let's retreat men,we can't beat him run!

Ash/Regigigas:oh no you don't Thunder Punch!!!

I punch them all sending them into the sky yelling "Team Rocket Blasted off again"!!!

The explosion I cause must been heard about few kilometers from here I hope someone didn't notice that.

I turned back into my human form and sense someone else is watching me,I look up into a tree where I saw a girl in ninja outfit shocked staring and wide jaw open,shit she see me,I need to get away from her.

I run as hell away from her but still sensing her following me,shit get away from me!!!

After a 2 minutes of running I reached my friends camp,I saw Brock making some lunch and Misty cleaning her stuff,I walk towards them breathing heavily and they notice it.

Misty:what happened Ash you look exhausted?

Brock:yeah she right what happened out there?,did you get attacked by Pokemon's!!

Ash:well yeah,you can say that anyway I'm hungry what's for dinner?

Brock:I'm making some soup and sandwiches ,come on the soup is almost already!!