Chapter40:Show time!!Fight Between Dragons

The day of the match

Outside Indigo League Stadium

Ash is waiting on a bench as he wait his name to be announced in the stadium.

Ash:Well Lance told me to have a grand entrance in the our match so I'm pretty sure he's doing to same thing as well,
Better ready for that.

Inside The Stadium

Sabrina and Misty with Ash Mom is patiently waiting for the match to start.Ash Mom is busy taking pics all over the stadium.

Arceus/Delia:I'm so proud of Ash,this is he's moment to shine!!

Sabrina:Ash Mom seems excited to watch his son match!!

Misty: well I understand what she feeling,because Ash worked so hard to get here and now his hard work paid off!!

Sabrina:I wonder What surprises Ash in store for us!!

Misty:well whatever it is,I bet its amazing!!

______________________________________

VIP Room for Champions

Inside the room Four people is viewing the tournament at their seats carefully near the glass window of the room.

Alder:So we finally going to witness it,the battle between Lance and Ash is going to be mind blowing hahahaha I hope not literary!!

Steven:But sure enough the battle between the two will be destructive,so we better set up protection in the stadium for our audience safety

Dianthia:I agree with you Steven,don't worry I already told the official to set up barriers before the match start!!

Alder: so Cynthia you seems to be not yourself today?,are you sick?, you better rest for the day!!

Cynthia: No I'm fine!,its just When I fight Ash couple of days ago,I'm started to feel strange like a force is trying to push me towards that boy!,strange!!

Dianthia:well well look like someone's in love!!

Cynthia: (blushing hard)No that's not it stop it Dianthia your not helping!!

Dianthia:Well if you don't admit it then I do,to me Ash is a interesting trainer and a cute one, so letting him go with some other girls is not an option,so you better do your best Cynthia or I will take him before you do(wink)

Cynthia:Aren't we a little to old for Ash,I mean he's 18 and both of us is 23 so a relationship from either of us is kinda weird .

Dianthia:well Cynthia did you know?,Boys grew faster when they battling,so its matter of time that Ash will be right for the taking!!

Steven:Um Ladies!,I hate to interrupt your chat but MrGoodShow is going to start the match!!!

_______________________________________

In the Arena

MrGoodShow stepped into the field with his two bodyguard and took the mic from one of his men.

MrGoodShow:Good afternoon ladies and gentleman,boys and girls of all ages,The Indigo League Headquarters would like to welcome to this Challenge between a challenger and our champion,where the challenger is Ash the Indigo League Champion!!

Out the Stadium

Ash:Well that's my cue Let's go Articuno!!

Ash flew up above the stadium and do little stunt with Articuno using her Ice Beam in the sky causing little bit of snow fall all over the stadium.