Chapter46:Cave In and Fight out!!

(Okay guys you all been waiting for the famous trio James Jessie and Meowth is now targeting not Pikachu but Ash,you guess it Ash, find out this chapter)

Somewhere in Kanto

The leader of the Team Rocket is watching a secret files of Ash Transforming into Blaziken in the Powerplant,security cameras captured him doing it. Giovanni smiled and thought of a evil plan to use Ash power into good use for Team Rocket.

Giovanni:Secretary call Those three in here, I have a mission for them its important!!

Secretary: Yes Sir,they on their way

Few seconds later they arrived and saluted their leader.

James:James Jessie and Meowth reporting for duty Sir!!

Giovanni: You three I have a special assignment that will be a top secret for team success,now here is your mission its inside this disc so better analyze it and do it perfectly understood!!

Jessie:Sir Yes Sir!!

They exited Giovanni room and quickly headed to the information room to know their mission.

The three agents saw a image of trainer that look familiar to them.

Meowth:Hey guys this kid is the new Champion he defeated Lance and his Elite Four without a sweat,I watch it and it's awesome!!

James:Shut up Meowth remember His our target,so don't mess this up,got it?

Meowth:Yeah I got it

Jessie:Okay let's suit up then commence mission.

The three agents move out to do their mission.

Back with Ash

Ash:ahhh there nothing to do

Ash is now traveling alone and headed to Pallet town where his mom ordered him to go there.

Ash:Why did mom ordered me to go there anyway and made me leave Misty gym early just for this.

Arceus heard Ash complaints from Hall of Origins and appeared right in front of him in her human form.

Arceus:Ash I ordered you to go their to meet a famous professor who had a mysterious item to delivered in the Jhoto Region so I thought since you're going there to might as well help him delivered that item.

Ash:What's so important in that item that for all the people who can delivered it,its me you recommended to that professor.

Arceus:Just wait and see dear,oh I need to go now, I making something good for you and you love it bye Sweetheart till later.

Ash:Bye mom

She vanish and Ash continued his journey to Pallet Town.

Meanwhile near Ash Location

A black truck with a Huge red letter R in each side arrived.

James: Well Theirs our target,so what we do now?

Meowth:Well Our orders is to just observe him in his journey and report what he do to the boss,so let's relax in here I have snacks!!

Jessie:Guys Don't move I'm fixing my hair!!

James:Well do it outside Jess,its so cramped in here!

Back to Ash

Ash stop for a quick break,his location is near Cerulean Cave just few miles straight.