Chapter12:Special Day

(Hey guys don't mind the wrong words or grammars that I write in the story,just understand it okay guys).

Ash POV

I wake up early and headed down to stairs saw Brock talking to Nurse Joy in the counter, I facepalm knowing Brock is wide awake earlier than me.

I signal Brock to come with me and get breakfast in the cafeteria,I ordered some eggs,hotdogs and pancakes then chow down.

Brock:hey Ash!!

Ash:yeah Brock(munching some pancakes)

Brock:I just thinking that we should take a day off from traveling,you know we can resupply our stuff and relax.

Ash:Brock I know your reason,I saw Collage Academy for girls near this center so you want to check it out and ask some girl,okay I get it.

Brock: wow Ash you read my mind!!, are you a psychic?

Ash:nope!!,I saw you looking at the academy before we came here so it obvious (take a bite in my hotdog)

Brock:great Ash,I'm going to tell Misty about this so finish up your breakfast Ash!!

Brock you lady lover,oh well at least I can now visit to my home and meet my pokemon,I'm pretty sure they want me to visit them by now.

I finish headed to my room and saw Misty,Brock waiting in the lobby.

Misty:hey I'm going out for awhile to buy some stuff and Brock say he's going somewhere but he don't want tell me(pout).

Brock:I'm just going to buy some supply for our journey right Ash!!

Ash:yup that right!!

Misty:alright,well see you two later(run towards the exit).

Brock:I'm going out too bye Ash later!!

Ash:see you guys later,(sigh)better go there now.

I headed to my room and lock it then teleported back to my house.

Ash:I'm back!!

I shout but no one coming to greet me,hm weird,I look around the mansion but no ones there.

Ash:hey mom I'm back, where are you?

Then i notice the bathroom showers is running then stop, a girl came out in the bathroom naked and look at me with a happy and excited face.

Girl:Ash your back!!

She jump towards making me lose my balance and fall down with her top of me,I'm began blushing hard when she hugging thight and feeling her chest.

She then stare at me realizing what position we are in,she got up and help me stand while not trying to look at her.

Girl:hey Ash welcome!!

She said happily but it kinda familiar, I try to ask her something.

Ash:who are you? What are you doing inside my mansion? And why you hug me?

Girl:you don't recognized me Ash?

She said sounding little disappointed.