You're burning up!

Aphmau's pov

Aaron and I have had more time together without Liz, which I guess she wanted, right? It was morning and I just woke up to the smell of bacon!"Bacon!!" I screamed as I ran downstairs." Well, it's not for you." Aaron says, jokingly as he pulls it away." YOU TOUCH ME, IM FINE. BUT WHEN YOU TOUCH ME FOOD, IT GETS ULGY!!!!!!" I yelled as I saw him bolt out the door, and I'm right in his tail. I soon grab him from behind. I pull him into a long kiss and look at him in the eyes." Never do that again." I said, strictly." Now, let's get dressed and go buy a tree to decorate!" I say happily. I sneeze." Bless you." Aaron says." Whew, thanks." I look at him. He looks at me concerned and feels my forehead." Let's get you inside. You have a bad fever." He said." No! We have to decorate the house today!" I complain." Let's get you in bed." Aaron says calmly as we walk in the door. We walk upstairs." I'll go and get some soup. You just rest and I turned on Attack On Titan for you." He said, walking downstairs.He's the best husband ever.

Aaron's pov

I feel really bad about stopping Aph from decorating the house and getting a tree but she is really sick and shouldn't go anywhere. I soon later get a call from katelyn.

{ hey Aaron, where's aph? She was supposed to come over today.}

{ Aphmau is sick with a bad fever. I'll let her know that you called.}

I then ended that call and walked upstairs." Hey aph, katelyn called and was asking about you. She wanted to know if you were going over but I told her that you were sick." I said." Thanks Aaron, for being the best husband ever." I smiled and walked back downstairs. I soon here the doorbell ring.

Doorbell's pov

NUUU IVE BEEN PRESSED! KNOCK ON THE DOOR INSTEAD!!

Aaron's pov

I opened the door to find katelyn and Kawaii~Chan outside." What are you guys doing here?' I ask." We came to see aph." Katelyn says." No no you can't see her. She needs her rest. Come back later please." I beg." Fine." They both say and I shut the door. I walk upstairs to see aph asleep. I quietly lay next to her and drift to sleep.

Yay!! New chapter! This was supposed to be our Christmas but I'm a little late! Sorry, I was lazy! Anyways, BAIII!!