Chapter18:Escape from the Crowd!!

(Ash and his friends are stuck in the pokemon center by news reporters and Fans then Ash think of a plan that will let them go through Celadon city without being seein and with the help of her Mom,can Ash convinced his mom to help,find out).

Ash is in his room thinking of a plan to escaped the people outside but every thought he make comes into disaster,he lay on his bed in defeat thinking of a plan is hard especially with the thousands of people waiting outside for us thankfully NurseJoy closed the center temporarily for us.

Ash POV

Shit!!!this situation is bad we can't escape from the center,so this how it feels when your famous like a caged bird.

I must think of something maybe I transformed into Groudon and cause chaos in the city nahh kinda dangerous or maybe I transform into a Pidgey and flew towards Celadon city no!! Misty and Brock will left behind maybe I use one of my pokemon to help well no because someone might hurt them if they cause chaos (thinking) I know!!.

Ash:Mom come out!! I need your help!!

After I say that flash of light ingulf the room revealing a beautiful woman who's in her Twenties,she look at me and smile.

Arceus:well nice of you needing some help Honey!!

Ash:hey mom I kinda in a trouble!!

Arceus:well seeing there's a thousands of people there is your fan waiting for you outside to see you, well its kinda more than trouble Ash,There's Team Rocket members out there waiting for you.

Ash:really Team Rocket also why? ,I only stop them once why they after me?

Arceus:well my guess is they find out that you caught Zapdos in the power plant and waiting for you to use again and steal it.

Ash:like I gonna let that happened!!

Arceus: So Ash why you called me suddenly?,No don't tell me that!!, you giving me your first time but I'm not ready yet!!

Ash:mom thats not I called you for!!

Arceus:(pout)yeah I know that!!

Ash:mom I need you to create a diversion to distract the people outside and let me and my friends go to Celadon city unnoticed!!

Arceus:a diversion?what kind of diversion Ash?,oh don't tell me!,you gonna use me and let me distract them while wearing a sexy bunny outfit, is that right Ash?.

Ash:Seriously no mom anything but that alright!!

Arceus:okay Ash I got it,just leave this to your mom!!

Ash:thanks mom!!

Mom hugs me then left preparing for our plan to start,I get out of my room and headed to my friends room and tell them what's the plan,of course I didn't tell them about my mom helping out but told them there something gonna happened and we need to escape they bought it and headed back at the pokemon center waiting for my mom diversion to commence.

Then suddenly a flash of bright light from the sky ingulf the entire city leaving everyone blinded by the light except for me and my friends,we quickly take our chances and headed to Celadon city.