Rough (~Smut~)

(i honestly dont remember who requested this but thanks to those who did)

(because now im a thirsty af 12 yr old for vampire sin)

(geno's a vampire and reaper is his wifu)

(also instead of a glitch covering his eyes, geno wears an eyepatch instead :P)

(lord has abandoned us sinners we only have each other noa)

(im so sorry-)

Reaper's P.O.V

It was almost midnight but Reaper couldn't sleep. All he could do is sit in his bed and stare out the window, anxiety burning in his gut. Geno has been acting weird all night ever since the sun set. He didn't even come in to tell Reaper goodnight and stay with him until he fell asleep. And Geno does that every night.

The worst part was Geno didn't tell him anything and avoided him until Reaper gave up finally decided to go to bed. Even if it was late, Reaper couldn't bring himself to rest without figuring out what was wrong with his lover. It wasn't like Geno to ditch him without giving an explanation first.

Besides, Reaper couldn't help but feel alone.

 After a while of debating with himself, Reaper slid out of his bed. The moment his bare feet touched the cold ground, a small chill ran down his spine. He opened the door and Reaper slowly stepped out, gently closed the door behind him. A dimly lit long hallway stretched in front of him, followed by an eerie silence.

Reaper gulped and started walking down the hallway. Even though he walked this path countless times, he hated it when it was dark and deserted. It gave him an uneasy feeling and sent chills down his back.

I live with a vampire and I'm afraid of being alone to the dark... Reaper thought to himself. What a perfect combination. 

"Geno?" Reaper called uncertainly. His voice echoed down the hallway, breaking the silence. He slowed down slightly and looked for any signs of the vampire.

There was no response.

No matter how many times Reaper called Geno's name, the only response he would receive was silence.

Reaper had no idea how much time passed but eventually, the hallway ended only for him to enter another one. Soon, he passed by a set of guest rooms. He doubts Geno would be hiding in one of the guest rooms so he was about to turn a leave until he heard strange, muffled sounds coming from a nearby door.

Reaper stared at the door for a few minutes, debating whether he should check it out or not. Curiosity got the best of him. Reaper slowly approached the room, careful not to make any sounds, and pressed his ear against the door. From the other side, he could hear small grunts and shuffles.

Reaper's first thought was Geno was behind the door, hopefully by himself. But why was he in one of the guest rooms? Why wasn't he in their room with Reaper? 

Feeling slightly nervous, Reaper grabbed the doorknob and opened the door slightly. He peeked into the room and let out a quiet sigh of relief when he saw Geno was sitting on the bed alone in the dark.