Love is a Crime

(somebody requested something like this so here u go!)

(this is like a police-criminal au just in case you haven't noticed lol)

(Reaper is Chief Death- or just Death lol- and he's a Spirits cop)

(Geno is a convict or guilty for a crime)

Chief Death's P.O.V

Death leaned against his chair, watching the rain pour from the window. He could slightly hear the roaring wind. Besides that, his office was fairly quiet.

Death let out a bored sigh, and closed his eyes. He almost drifted off to sleep until the door slammed open.

"Chief Death! There's been a major law brake!" The police said urgently.

Death opened one eye and looked at the police officer. "In this weather? Can't you send somebody else?"

The officer brought out a piece of paper and showed it to Death. "This is the criminal sir!"

Death glanced at the paper. There was a picture of a skeleton with a red scarf and a large wound and the name Geno. Above the picture, it said WANTED. He quickly read the information at the bottom.

Death took the paper and smirked. "Well, I better get going then."

~Time skip cuz the author doesn't know what to do with the story lol~

Death paced back and forth with a clip board in his hand. Geno sat there with his hands cuffed and a 'why do I exist at the moment?' look on plastered his face.

"Sir you have broken the law of nature by escaping death when you were suppose to die," Death murmured, stopped to stand in front of him. "For that you'll be imprisoned for 100 years? Really? Huh, didn't know that was a thing..."

Anger crossed his face. "There's no such thing as 100 years in prison!" Geno yelled.

Death shrugged and showed the paper to Geno. "Read the paper yourself."

After Geno read the paper, his face fell. "W-What...?"

"That jail is my house to." Death said with a shrug.

After their little 'argument,' Death sent Geno back in his cell. When he left, Death kicked his legs onto the table and chuckled slightly.

He could already tell Geno had trouble written all over him.

Somehow Geno manged to escape in the first few mouths. For some reason Death wasn't very surprised, and Geno was surprisingly easy to track down.

"You know, you were easy to find." Death said, holding him down with his magic. Geno growled quietly. He forced Geno to look at him. "And I won't be afraid to use my powers on you, no matter how annoyingly cute you are."

Geno grew flustered for being called 'cute.' "I-I'm not cute!" Geno spluttered, still glaring at him even though he was blushing.

Death smirked. "In my eyes you are."

Death put Geno back in his cell and sent him a wink before he left. He could already see Geno's blue face, and the thought made him chuckle.

Death was the type who doesn't fall in love easily. And when he does, he would just ignore the feelings and wait until they fade away into nothing. But for some reason he couldn't help but have fun with the skeleton. He may hate him, but that doesn't mean Death wouldn't try.

A few mouths later, Death knew he can't ignore these feelings. Funny how a cop can fall in love with a prisoner. Love was funny in general.

He wasn't sure what Geno would think. So far he was a tsundere whenever Death was around. But you never know unless you try right?  

With a small sigh, Death called Geno up to his office. A minute later, a nervous looking skeleton stepped in, looking at everything but Death.

"So- uh- why did you call me here?" Geno asked after a few moments of uncomfortable silence. "I didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes you did." Death replied. "You stole something."

His nervousness melted away as surprise and anger leaped onto his face. "What? I didn't steal anything!"

Death chuckled. "Yes you did."

Geno growled. "Then what did I steal?"

Death chuckled and got up from his seat. He walked up to Geno was grabbed him by the shirt. Geno glared at him in reply. He didn't even seem to notice how close their faces were.

Suddenly, Death pulled Geno into a kiss. Geno froze, but he didn't push away. The kiss was short, but passionate.

Death smirked when he pulled away, and murmured seductively in his ear "You stole my heart~"

...

Death held up his hand and he found him and Geno hand cuffed together.

A long silence filled the area. Death smirked. "Well, this will make my life more interesting."

"Just go find the goddamn key!" Geno shouted.

Death shrugged and dragged Geno around, his smirk never leaving his face. A slight blush covered Geno's face as he was force to follow Death around. 

At some point during the day, Death sat down. When Geno sat next to him, Death gave the handcuff and hard tug and caused Geno to fall on shoulder. Death chuckled and wrapped a arm around him, making Geno blush even more.

When they were both walking, Death paused. Geno gave him a confused look, still slightly flustered. Death's smirk widen as he pulled Geno close and gave him a small kiss.

Even though the kiss was just a peck, Geno still blushed furiously and looked away. Death just chuckled at his behavior and continued walking.

"Okay, I think I found the solution," Death announced.

"About time," Geno murmured.

After a few moments, Death gave a big thumbs up with a grin. Both of Geno's hands were hand cuffed together. "Better!"

Geno gave Death a look. No words were needed.

Death just winked in response.

(this is not how you hit on your other self but he tries anyways)

(and it seems to be working?)

(and i need ideas heeeeeeeelp)

(at this point i'm just typing random words and hope they make sense)