Happy Birthday!

(guess what today is?)

(GENO'S BIRTHDAY MOTHA FUKER!)

(so here's a quick little story)

(oh and see the pic above?)

(look closely and prepare yourself for a feels attack :3)

Geno's P.O.V

Geno sat alone in the Save Screen. Today was a special day, and nobody knew about it. He told Reaper a few mouths ago, but he probably forgot. Reaper also said he was going to be busy today, so he wasn't going to visit like he normally does. So for the entire day, he was alone.

This wasn't the first time, and Geno wished he as used to it. It was like hosting a birthday party and nobody showed up. It hurt, and you just want to sit in a dark room and feel sorry for yourself.

With a sigh, Geno stared at the dark ceiling. There was nothing to see, but what else could he look at? He memorized everything about the Save Screen. He's been there for countless resets.

Geno was snapped out of his thoughts when his phone vibrated. Bringing out his phone, he saw that Reaper had texted him.

The God of Stupidity: Hey Geno, you busy?

Geno snorted at the nicknamed he gave Reaper, and texted a reply back.

The Determined Skeleton: Nope! The exact opposite, actually. What is it?

The God of Stupidity: Can you meet me in the multiverse? It's pretty important.

The Determined Skeleton: If it's so important, can't you just tell me now?

The God of Stupidity: No. It's that important.

Geno rolled his eyes and texted that he would be there in a minute. He had nothing else to do, so it wouldn't hurt to see what Reaper needed. If it was so important, then Geno should probably go.

When he arrived at the multiverse, he was in a dark room. He could only make out weird shapes in the dark, and no sign of Reaper. Did Reaper ask him to come here for no reason?

"Where's a fucking light when you need one?" Geno mumbled under his breath, trying to see in the dark. It was like looking for a hooded figure in the dark.

Suddenly, the lights turned on, catching Geno off guard. When he recovered, there was a loud cheer.

"Happy Birthday Geno!"

Geno yelped when somebody tackled him in a hug. He recognized the dark cloak and their eat-shitting smirk.

"Surprise," Reaper smirked.

Almost everyone Geno had ever known was there. Of course, Reaper, Blueberry, Sci, Fell, Classic, Dance, Ink, and a couple more. Even Error and Fresh were here. Although Error and Fresh were fighting in the corner while Ink was hitting them with his paintbrush.

Geno was speechless. It's been so long since he celebrated his birthday, and he didn't know what to say.

"You like it?" Reaper asked, still hugging him. "I been planning this for mouths!"

So Reaper didn't forget. Instead, he remembered and spent time making him a birthday party. Geno couldn't stop the tears from forming.

Reaper frowned, his smirk replaced by a worried look. "Whats wrong? Do you not like it? Am I missing something?"

Geno shook his head. "No! It's perfect! I-It's just I haven't celebrated my birthday in so long, and I thought nobody remembered..."

Reaper gave a small smile and gave Geno a small kiss on his head. "Of course I remembered! How could I forget?"

Geno blushed furiously, and covered his face with his scarf. There were a few 'aww's' in the background, and it made him blush even more.

"Come on, don't hide your beautiful face~" Reaper chuckled, removing Geno scarf from his face. Geno pouted, and looked at the ground.

"Blueberry, please don't tell me you spiked the eggnog again." Fell murmured.

Blueberry giggled."I might of~"

"God fucking dammit."

...

Geno looked over the sea of drunk skeletons. It hasn't two hours and everyone was already drunk like it was the end of the world.

Classic dragged himself to the closet to sleep. Blueberry from running around, destroying everything in his path. Who let Blueberry drink anyway? Fell was sitting on the couch with Sci, laughing randomly about nothing in particular. Dance was on the table, failing his arms in the air. Everyone else was doing weird shit that they won't remember.

Error had drank, but somehow he wasn't drunk at all. He was standing there while a drunk Ink was attempting to flirt with him, but was failing badly. Fresh was observing all the sin, with a smug grin on his face.

Reaper walked over to where Geno was standing, and stood next to him. He had a cup of spiked eggnog in his hand. He stared at everyone for a few moments before smirking at Geno.

"Wanna gave a drink with me?" Reaper asked.

Geno sighed. "Why the fuck not."

Reaper chuckled, and handed Geno a cup of eggnog. They both drank at the same time. In a few moments, they were having a drunk make-out session. 'Cause why not.

(it's a bit late and i was writing without any ideas so it's probably bad but when drunk skeletons are involved shit goes downhill)

(and did anyone find the little Easter egg in the pic?)

(Hint to those that didn't find it: Look next to Geno or above his scarf)

(your welcome)