Sick Day

(what happens when geno is sick and has a gud family)

(im sorry)

Geno's P.O.V

Geno was sick, and he was trying to avoid Reaper as much as possible. If Reaper found out he was sick he would never hear the end of it.

Slipping into his room, he closed the door with a small sigh. Geno sat on his bed, feeling slightly dizzy. Geno covered his mouth as he let out a few coughs. Thankfully, his coughs were muffled and Reaper didn't hear them.

Probably.

He only had a small cold. In a few days, he should be fine. The only thing is surviving those few days without Reaper knowing.

Geno jumped when the door suddenly slammed open and revealed an extremely pissed skeleton-reaper. 

Shit.

"Uh- hi Reaper!" Geno said, trying to sound cheerful even though his throat hurt slightly. "How are you?"

Reaper didn't reply. He strode over to Geno until he stood in front of him. "Your sick."

Geno gave a nervous laugh. "Sick? No! I'm just tired, that's all."

Reaper grabbed Geno by the shoulders and studied him for a few moments before pushing Geno on the bed and ran off in the other room.

"Here we go," Geno sighed as Reaper came back. In his arms was the largest pile of blankets he ever saw in his life. The pile was bigger then last time.

"Where are you getting these blankets?!" Geno cried as Reaper covered him with them.

After Geno was wrapped in blankets like a newborn baby, Reaper patted the blankets. "And stay there!"

Geno rolled his eyes. "I wasn't planning on going anywhere anyway."

Reaper chuckled and left. Five seconds didn't even pass when Reaper kicked the door down with Goth at his heels.

"I MUST TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL!" Reaper yelled.

Geno gave them a odd look. "There aren't any hospitals around here! And I'm fine, seriously."

Five seconds passed and Goth brought out a phone. "TORIEL MOMMY'S DYING!" Goth screamed into the phone. He looked like he was about to cry his eyes out. "HE NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION NOW!"

Geno face palmed himself. "Goth, I'm internally dying. And it's just a cold, calm down."

"I AM CALM!" Goth cried. Geno heard Toriel panicking from the other side of the phone.

Reaper wrapped his arms around Geno and started to rock him back and forth as if he was a child. "Don't worry Geno, Toriel will come over and heal you." Reaper hushed, a single tear falling from his eyes.

"I live with crazy people," Geno murmured.

And sure enough, Toriel did come. Her magic was flaring, but when she saw Geno wrapped in countless layers of blankets she had to hold back a snort.

Geno gave Toriel a look that said, 'If you say or tell anyone about this I swear...'

Toriel giggled came over to him and placed a paw on Geno's forehead for a few moments. "He only has a small cold, it should go away in a few days."

Goth and Reaper stopped crying and looked at Geno with unreadable expressions. "If you only had a cold, why didn't you just say so?"

Geno flailed his arms in the air. "I tired to tell you but noooo you wanted to make a big fuss about it!"

Goth and Reaper exchanged looks. "And we're the ones with problems."

"I'm done with this family," Geno groaned throwing his head back. "I regret fucking with you."

Reaper chuckled. "No you don't, you liked it~"

"That's the sad part," Geno replied simply, staring at the ceiling. "And what's sadder is Goth knows what fuck means."

...

"Are you and daddy going to fuck now?" Goth asked innocently.

Geno blushed slightly. "No."

Reaper went into the other room to have a laughing fit. Even though he was in the other room, it was clear he was dying of laughter.

"Oh," Goth said simply, awkwardly sliding away. "Okay."

Toriel poked her head through the door. "What have you been teaching your children?!"

Geno shrugged. "Things they shouldn't know."

(geno reaper and goth make a gud family)

(eheheheheheh)

(but for reals this was just a quick and silly little thing I thought of)

(and don't be shy to request something because im running out of ideas)